Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Hi!

Vannøyne?  (And Ice told me how to pronounce it, so I'm actually pronouncing it correctly in my mind now!  Xbalantie I still pronounce wrong.  :P  I know how to say it, but I prefer pronouncing it the wrong way in my mind.  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Yep, Good for Icefire.

Rain
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

'Tis I!  It's a good thing I have such an easy name to pronounce.  ;)

Lethal Leatho?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Rainshadow

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Rainshadow

Uh-huh!

Leatgo?  ;D

Kitsune

Nope! And how do you pronounce Vannøyne?

Rainy?

Rainshadow

Rainy is currently locked up in the cupboard with Hitler, so no.  And Vannøyne is pronounced:  Van-oyn (rhymes with coin)-knee.  If that's wrong, then Ice will most likely correct me.

Vannøyne?

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 28, 2013, 02:20:18 AM
  Rainy is currently locked up in the cupboard with Hitler, so no.  And Vannøyne is pronounced:  Van-oyn (rhymes with coin)-knee.  If that's wrong, then Ice will most likely correct me.

Vannøyne?

its von-nay-n-a(long "a" sound)

Rain

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Yup.  (Lol, Leatho, I just yesterday learned the correct pronunciation.  :P  Ice corrected me ;))

Romsca?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Nay.

Romsca?  (;D)