News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Yes.

Lassie? (Don't guess me again, I'm Pinteresting.)
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Nope. (No shipping hints, plz.)

Ally?
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Indeed... :)

Whatever do you mean child? 

Bookie?

Flib Bigboat

I am not a child, I keep telling you that. Just because I'm two and a half years younger than you, doesn't mean I'm a child.

Ahem, sorry.
Ally?
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Not to me, your not. ^-^

Your 12 years older. :laugh:

Flib?

Booklover

Last time I checked, no.
Ally?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover