News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Norham (Completed)

Started by Norham Waterpaw, March 06, 2013, 01:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas Barkshield

Tom decided to go to great hall to look for Norham. Besides, he hadn't eaten for days!

Quickpaw

Vash was resting in one of the trees inside the abbey. It was surprisingly peace. Intact, maybe a little too peaceful...
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham's stomach growled loudly as Abbess Emmery said the grace. When she had finished, Norham looked over to where Jeremias was sitting. There was no Tobias! Norham rushed and sat down next to his friend. "Where's Tobi?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

Vash was getting hungry, and he could swear that he smelled dome amazing food cooking. He hopped out of the tree and followed his nose, leading him towards the meal.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura was sitting next to Sister Baypaw at dinner. The older hare seemed sad and distant. "Thank you for patching me up earlier." Baypaw started slightly. "What? Oh, er, you're welcome, I suppose." Antura as curious- usually Sister Baypaw was so focused. So she asked, "What are you thinking about, Sister? You look sad."  Baypaw have Kit a strange look, then placed a paw right on the young otter's chest. "You, m'gel, are young, pretty, and suited to travelling and having adventures, wot. You're not bound to anyplace or anybeast- y'can go where you jolly well please, when y'please. I am crossing into my middle seasons, and never liked travelin' and such. Also, I am bound to this abbey- I can't just leave it." She paused. "Not that I'd ever want to. It's just that sometimes, I miss the old mountain, dontcha know. Oh, it's too flippin' much, wot!" To Antura's horror, the good sister broke down and began crying. "Sister Baypaw, please stop crying. Here, dry your eyes." She handed Baypaw a handkerchief that a sympathetic hedgehog had passed to her. Baypaw took it and buried her face in it, calming down gradually.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Tailli was outside, sitting underneath a tree in the orchard. She was still full from the food she had stolen before and doubted that she would be much welcomed after the day's events. She stood up and brushed off her dress. It was time to report. She went up the wallstairs, and making sure no guards were nearby, jumped onto the same maple growing near the wall. She had used a fake name inspired by it, Mable and Maple sounded close. She clambered down and ran towards the vermin camp, she would collect her payment when she left the area for good. She called to the nearest guard, "I got information, one of you emloyed me as a spy."
The rat snapped to attention and jogged toward Tailli. He looked her up and down, then spoke, "Come 'ere wid me." he said and led her to the white wildcat.

Norham Waterpaw

Riggaeo watched the squirrel enter his tent. He spoke in a low tone. "So, you are my spy?" He looked her up and down. "Hmm... Well then, what have you to tell me?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

Tailli flopped down, leaned back, and crossed her ankles, "They trust me, there's no problem there. They have several otters and a big bird that seem to fight well. I checked the wallgates, there's a deadbolt and lock on the inside of the smaller ones, and the biggest one is reinforced in some ways, don't know much about door making, so I can't tell you exactly what. They have plenty of food and drink, so you can't exactly starve them out." She scratched her ear and continued, "Other than the bird and otters, they don't seem to have many warriors and weapons."

Norham Waterpaw

"Very good. Your reward awaits you." He handed her a bottle of wine, and three seasoned loaves of barley bread.

W0NWILL

Tailli greedily grabbed the bread and shoved it into her pocket. She then snatched the wine from Riggaeo and sipped it. She wiped her mouth on her sleeve, "Whaddya want me to do?"

Quickpaw

Vash entered and stood, mouth agape. He had never seen this many creatures in one place that weren't in a horde. He knew that there where many beast in Redwall abbey, but he had never imagined this many. What was even more astonishing was the food. They had enough to go around and even for seconds. However, the room seemed very full, and Vash couldn't seem to find a seat. Well, first things first, food. He walked up to a table and reached over a mouse, grabbing an apple off of a plate full of them. It would do until he could sit down and enjoy a meal. Only now was he realizing that some beasts were giving him looks, but at least it was less than when he had first arrived.
I LOVE 80's music.

Thomas Barkshield

Tom sat down and ate some food. A rabbit burst into tears and then he noticed that Norham was sitting not far from him. "After dinner would you like to look around the vermin camp with me?" he asked Norham.

Norham Waterpaw

"Yes, Thom, sure..." Norham obviously had something on his mind.

Thomas Barkshield

"Is something wrong?" Tom asked.

Norham Waterpaw

"Well, yes, my badger friend, Tobias, has gone to rule at Salamandastron, he was led there by a dream, he left a note for Jeremias stating he was gone, and why." Norham sat there a while before continuing."Well, at least he's going to be happy where he is, and I can visit him, after all this is over."