News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What the...

Started by Ungatt Trunn, April 01, 2013, 02:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 01, 2013, 04:32:15 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on April 01, 2013, 04:25:09 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on April 01, 2013, 04:24:11 AM
He wasn't trying to say anything bad.  ;)

This is getting ridiculous, and I must say I agree with the easter bunny wannabes. Sheesh, this is the creepiest April fools we've had yet.

You're fine, no one's gonna hurt you. (at least while I'm around)
.....or is it a prank?

Ungatt, check my post in the other topic, it should bring some light.  ;)
I have read it, but what if this isn't just a prank? What if something is really happening!?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

I think the changes to the forum are quite interesting!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on April 01, 2013, 04:35:44 AM
I think the changes to the forum are quite interesting!
Intresting, yes, but in a creepy way!

W0NWILL

No, April fools joke like this every year.

Romsca

So it isn't going to stay this way?  :(

Dannflower Reguba

Don't sweat it! Even if it WERE some ludicrous hacking problem, the admins would clean it up eventually, it would probably get our great leader in the clouds to come down from his mighty perch and help out.

Relax Ungatt, we've done this before, last year, all the mods had vermin counterparts and staged a takeover of the forums.  ;) It's all good, our beloved forum is okay.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 01, 2013, 04:37:39 AM
Don't sweat it! Even if it WERE some ludicrous hacking problem, the admins would clean it up eventually, it would probably get our great leader in the clouds to come down from his mighty perch and help out.

Relax Ungatt, we've done this before, last year, all the mods had vermin counterparts and staged a takeover of the forums.  ;) It's all good, our beloved forum is okay.
I actully like the exitment!

Icefire

Quote from: Romsca on April 01, 2013, 04:13:19 AM
Don't you mean stripedogs? Keep this forum clean, cat....
Oh my gosh....this comment made me laugh way too hard.....

And yet again, our staff prove themselves to be the best ever.

At your service, Lord Russano!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Midge Manycoats

Hmph! Well, at least some o' you lot recognize authority when it's staring them in the face, eh wot! The rest... They'll learn.
"...Spy, master o' disguise an' deadly with a noose."

Sabretache

The bally cheek in this thread! Why I'd like t'get you scruffy lot on a proper parade ground, wot! This is clearly the product of incompetent bally leadership. Y'know, Brigadier, a day or two in combat trainin' or out on parade might do blinkin' wonders to improve discipline 'round here, wouldn't y'say, eh, wot?
"You have lived the life of a coward, now learn t'die like a soldier, sir!"

KitrallStreamrippler

*looks out at the massed Long patrol hares, whistles in appreciation*
With numbers an' experience like tha' on your side, Ah'll respect any authority ye claim tae have, laddie- uh, sir. *awkward salute* Welcome tae Redwall Abbey!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Master Sergeant Bann

Right then. You lot become lazy since you got h'invaded by vermin four seasons back, so we aim to train you lot into a proper fighting force; that job is now my responsibility. If you think you're not a dozy-headed-layabout, head to the Parade Ground h'and test yourself h'against my training program. Only the best will survive, wot, wot.
For those who dare to fight, face the wrath of my training program, wot.

Midge Manycoats

Aye, Master Sergeant Bann, bit of training is in order! If you lot think you need some help with spying, I'm here to help. Ach, what am I saying, you all need help with espionage, wot!
"...Spy, master o' disguise an' deadly with a noose."

Ceteruler

hee! I was wondering what was going to happen today.

Master Sergeant Bann

Quote from: Ceteruler on April 01, 2013, 01:18:39 PM
hee! I was wondering what was going to happen today.
Today is no different from any other day, wot, wot. Well, h'except for the fact that we're here to keep you from being h'invaded h'again. Now straighten your shoulders, sah; you're slouching.
For those who dare to fight, face the wrath of my training program, wot.