News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Gabe The Warrior's Art

Started by Gabe The Warrior, May 02, 2013, 11:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabe The Warrior

@RainShadow,

Sorry man, I'm was about to put up the final touches on Elda already hahaha... Sorry.

""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gabe The Warrior

Update:

Rainshadow's Art Trade (Elda Logi):

Whoops I misread about the muscles part.. oh well.. I hope it doesn't look too much like a male though, I tried making it look feminine as possible, but with animals it's naturally hard to tell. I tried making the eyelashes to make her look female hahaha.. Hope you like it anyways. The pose was difficult for me to find, but I finally liked the outcome of it. It was a good practice for me drawing your character.

And... one of my favorite scenes from Mattimeo:

"It is only a sword, Mattimeo. It does not make you a warrior merely because you carry it...
The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns
to conquer his own fears and misdeeds"
-Matthias The Warrior
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Osu

Loving that Elda sketch, Gabe! The blending and general chiaroscuro effect looks very nice~
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Gabe The Warrior

A drawing I did a long way back, when I first started Redwall.

Presenting my favorite Character in digital Lineart: Cluny the Scourge

"I am that is...
I suffer and conquer all...
Fear me, Cluny the Scourge...
Ruler of Redwall!"

Mwahahahahaa!! I know I love both good and evil sides. This would perhaps what would've happened if Cluny had won. He takes up Martin's sword and shield.

Rainshadow

I love Elda!  Haha, a great warrior and her... ladle...  :P  You did really well!  I also really liked Matthias and Mattimeo.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gabe The Warrior

Random image of Taggerung. I know he's missing a few details, but it was never intended that I was going to draw Taggerung. Intially, I was just bored and ended up doodling a random otter that happened to turn into Taggering. lol.
Hope you like it.

Here's a concept design of a character I plan on making for a book series that I'm not sure I plan to do. I'd like to make a comic and make up my own stories.

No love for Cluny?? Awww....

Shadowed One

Cluny is great! One thing, though, his ears look more pointed then rounded. It makes him look like a fox a little bit.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Gabe The Warrior

That's exactly what I wanted. Otherwise it wouldn't look menacing.

Romsca

I think your pictures of the mouse are awesome!

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 27, 2013, 01:56:21 AM

Here's a concept design of a character I plan on making for a book series that I'm not sure I plan to do. I'd like to make a comic and make up my own stories.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Awesome!  :D  And I wouldn't mind reading that comic that you might make.  ;)  If you ever decide to make it, then tell me, 'cause I'll read it!

Faiyloe

I love your stuff. I would love to see the comic if you do it but I've tried to do stuff like that before and it takes a lot of patience. which I don't have. I'm not trying to stop you in any way I think that it would be really really really cool!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Romsca

Still up for the art trade?