News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

"Run like a hare and fight like a Bear..."

Started by Tam and Martin, June 07, 2013, 07:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

North Korea claims to have unicorns... ::)

Anyway, I remember that song! Isn't it like "I would kill a dragon for half a flagon... of October Ale!"?

Tam and Martin

Hmm....that might be it. I will post the lyrics to the song.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on July 06, 2013, 03:00:44 PMAnyway, I remember that song! Isn't it like "I would kill a dragon for half a flagon... of October Ale!"?
Yea, I'm pretty sure that that is how it went.
Quote from: Romsca on July 06, 2013, 03:00:44 PM
Really?

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 06, 2013, 06:56:28 PM
Quote from: Romsca on July 06, 2013, 03:00:44 PMAnyway, I remember that song! Isn't it like "I would kill a dragon for half a flagon... of October Ale!"?
Yea, I'm pretty sure that that is how it went.
Really?

Aye, an' France claimz tae 'ave Centaurz...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Buzz_Bumble

Really?

Supposedly they discovered a "unicorn lair". (Huffington Post link) They won't allow foreigners in to verify it, of course. Complete and utter nonsense - it must have been a slow day for real news for journalists to report. ::)

rachel25

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 07, 2013, 06:10:19 AM
Really?

Supposedly they discovered a "unicorn lair". (Huffington Post link) They won't allow foreigners in to verify it, of course. Complete and utter nonsense - it must have been a slow day for real news for journalists to report. ::)
but what if they did find a unicorn  ::)

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: rachel25 on July 07, 2013, 04:27:13 PM
but what if they did find a unicorn  ::)

And what if fairies are living in your tea cup ... the likelihood of either is the same: absolutely zero.  :)

It's unlikely, but they might have found the skeleton of a one-horned animal (there's been plenty of them throughout history), but an actual magical unicorn is impossible.

Osu

Right, enough with the off-topic posts. This is the third time you've all been warned in this thread. Take it to the Cellars, please. I'd hate to move this topic when there are others who are still interested in discussing the OP. ;)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Osu on July 08, 2013, 05:34:32 AM
Right, enough with the off-topic posts. This is the third time you've all been warned in this thread. Take it to the Cellars, please. I'd hate to move this topic when there are others who are still interested in discussing the OP. ;)
Sorry, its a bad habit, really ;)

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 08, 2013, 05:51:28 PM
Quote from: Osu on July 08, 2013, 05:34:32 AM
Sorry, its a bad habit, really ;)

Aye, let'z juzt conclude it vith it iz nae very likely but iz nae impozzible eizer. Zae, back tae ze topic o' 'arez an' Bearz!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Anyway, I remember that song! Isn't it like "I would kill a dragon for half a flagon... of October Ale!"?
They claim a lot.

Yup, baby Rollo sang it.
baby turtle forever

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on July 10, 2013, 02:13:56 PM

They claim a lot.

Yup, baby Rollo sang it.

Aye, ah loved zat!

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I