News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic

Started by Redwaller, June 18, 2013, 02:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rainshadow

67.  The Luckiest is a very pretty song.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

65. Let'z gae Zet Zail an' Conquer!!!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

66.  Hey, watch this vid of me'n'my brother's adventure map!  (He built it, I helped with the details and a tiny bit of the storyline.  (I'm Ashantii, he's Squishy.  ;)))

(No, that's not my brother speaking/playing it, that's a random Youtuber who decided to play it.  My brother and I know the ins and outs of the mansion, so obviously we wouldn't get stuck at the front door.  ;))

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rainshadow

psybox

Keep in mind that you can enter the mansion without using the lever by jumping over the fence, and you can also jump on the village fence and reach the wiring for the infinite day/night generaton.

Shadowed One

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Quote from: psybox on October 24, 2013, 10:09:45 PM
Keep in mind that you can enter the mansion without using the lever by jumping over the fence, and you can also jump on the village fence and reach the wiring for the infinite day/night generaton.

Eh, my brother built it, not me, but we expect that people would follow the rules, not cheat their way through it.  (Like I did on the parkour challenges.  :P)