News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic

Started by Redwaller, June 18, 2013, 02:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

115.  Aha.  And who is this "Guru Tabura"?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 31, 2014, 06:48:27 AM
 115.  Aha.  And who is this "Guru Tabura"?

114. Something I just came up with.  :P But I just started watching the anime, haven't made it past the theme song though. :P
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

115.  Does Guru Tabura drink onion-banana juice?  And does he talk to flying bison?  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 31, 2014, 06:51:46 AM
 115.  Does Guru Tabura drink onion-banana juice?  And does he talk to flying bison?  ;D

114. I think Guru Tabura is a title, not a name. ;)

EDIT: My picture is that of Wolfram, who is a rude guy and the protagonist accidentally proposed to him and challenged him to a duel.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rainshadow

115.  *Sad sigh*  You didn't get the reference.

Also, hey, look who's up at one in the morning!  Why?  I have no idea.  :P

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 31, 2014, 09:20:13 AM
  115.  *Sad sigh*  You didn't get the reference.

Also, hey, look who's up at one in the morning!  Why?  I have no idea.  :P

114. Oh, ok, you're up at one in the morning! Also, do you know of any episodes of Kyou Kara Maoh with English subtitles? Thanks.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Skyblade

Skyblade-san? What did I do?

Maudie

"117"

It's all this anime junk.Japanese for "Miss Skyblade."
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Skyblade

Oh ok. I have a lot of friends who like anime but I never got into it myself.

Maudie

Lady Ashenwyte

Maudie