"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic

Started by Redwaller, June 18, 2013, 02:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

Wot, wot!

86 :) whoa! how did that happen?

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 18, 2015, 04:17:59 AM

Thank you! and I'm certainly glad that your day was good :)

So, how's school going on for you? :)
It's going well, thanks Sierra :)
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Luftwaffles

85!

You are welcome, I'm glad to hear that :)

Wot, wot!

86 :)

How's your job going, Sierra?
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Luftwaffles

85!

Honestly, I'm looking forward to move on to another thing, but in the meantime, this will answer your question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEQWSjWSx4Q

Thank you for asking :)

Lady Amber

Rainshadow