My profile pic

Started by The Shade, July 03, 2013, 05:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Do anyone know if I can get a profile pic for my phone?? I always use my phone for this site, and I've tryed to select a picture from my gallery, it just won't let me.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

I think you can only get one from your computer and I told you how to do that but I don't know anything about phones but if you say what kind of phone you have then someone may be able to help you  ;D

Lutra

If the picture is saved on your phone, I suppose there is a way to upload it to the forum.  I really don't know much about phones....I only own a "dumb phone". :P  Sorry.  Maybe DanielofRedwall can help...I think he uses an iphone to view the site and he has an avatar.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tam and Martin

My parents own a "dumb phone" also so I can't say much about this.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

I think my phone make is a LG Optimus Smartphone.

DanielofRedwall

Lutra is right, I often use my phone to view the forum (not all the time, but a lot of the time I do).

You can't get it directly from your iPod to your profile, you can only do that through the computer. However, there are ways of doing it.

1. If you got it from the Internet, copy the URL of the picture and paste it in to the space where it says "I have my own pic".

2. If you only have it on your phone, you can use an app like the Flickr app (use Google to find apps that might work on your phone) to download it on to the Internet and then use the URL of that (follow the steps above).
Received mostly negative reviews.

The Shade

As you can see, I've done it!! ;D Thanks DanielofRedwall!!

Lutra

Looks like things are taken care of. :) Locked.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra