News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Faiyloe's art and Requests.

Started by Faiyloe, July 19, 2013, 09:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

WOAH! Now that's awesome. Without bias I can say that that one is objectively the best ( ;D). Yeah, I definitely think you should continue with this because it's awesome.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Suuuure, Jet-kun.  Totally unbiased.  ::)  ;)

Me likey!  That trench coat is awesome.  So whooshy.  Billowy.  Whatevery.  It's cool.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Awesome! Could you draw a Kingmaker card for me?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

I will say this here and now. I will not be taking any requests for cards. This is my own personal project and I am just nice enough to share it with you. That being said I will need a lot of cards to make a deck so it is highly likely that your card will be made anyway... As far as kingmaker... he is really hard to draw especially in the space allotted... I am not the best at drawing dragons either... XP I will consider it but no promises.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

What I meant is that you could consider drawing Kingmaker, and my choice of words was wrong.  :P Yea, Kingmaker is hard, but a  a way around that might be to draw all the heads as a mass, and highlight a few heads here and there.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

Nice cards, Faiy! Can't wait to see what else you have. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 18, 2015, 03:35:06 PM
What I meant is that you could consider drawing Kingmaker, and my choice of words was wrong.  :P Yea, Kingmaker is hard, but a  a way around that might be to draw all the heads as a mass, and highlight a few heads here and there.

That fine all is good. Also that might work for a sketchy style but with the sharp pend in look I have been using it would end up looking... odd. XD I will most likely cut the number down, for artistic licence, to like 20 or something.

Oh and thanks Skarzs.

Søren

Hahaha,mu just now noticed that the Russa and Sam card has Russa levitating and carrying a froad. ;D
Awesome work Faiy.

I'm retired from the forum

Thomas Barkshield

Those are awesome! you should definitely continue.

Faiyloe

Thanks guys,  ;D

@ Soren: that was the idea.  ;) ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

Could you draw something for me?

Faiyloe

... XP I am going to say all requests are on hold for now because I am behind... as soon as I get these out and rolling again then I'll let you know... *needs to update the requests que*  :P

Lady Ashenwyte

Faiyloe

Here is some stuff I did over the past few weeks and I finally decided to upload them and stuff... XD Sorry none of them are requests.

This one is a picture of the main villein of the fan fiction I am working on. He doesn't have a name yet but he is a Greeneyes.

Lady Alwyte Queen of the Squirrels (Also from the fan fiction)

Here are some random characters I have been messing around with lately. They are not exacctly redwall but they are fun to draw.

Her name is Joy

Faiyloe

And I haven't done something in a while so here is a drawing of Eul inspired by Sages forum fan fiction.