News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Dag's Artwork!

Started by Dag Downyfur, August 03, 2013, 11:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Romsca

Could you draw Romsca? Oh, and make sure to include something in the picture that's sort of Celtic! ;D (If you want explanations, just read my fanfic. So far the story's just her about her mum)

Dag Downyfur

Ok, will do, but I have a question. Is Romsca your own character or was she in a book? (XD I haven't read all the Redwall books yet)
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Romsca

She's in Pearls of Lutra! If you want, here's a description of how I imagine her that I gave Rainshadow (modified):

Quote from: Romsca on April 13, 2013, 08:48:11 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on April 13, 2013, 02:48:53 AM
Quote from: Romsca on April 13, 2013, 02:34:44 AM
How about Romsca?

Sue!  Could you give her description, please?

Well... here's how I imagine her... (I'm sure NO ONE else imagines her this way so it's not your fault if this seems really weird to you)

Clothes: A three-cornered hat (but with a feather)

on top of a bandana on her head, earrings, white shirt, black vest, a fly plaid over one shoulder
a fly plaid:

Pattern on fly plaid:

The circle thing on the plaid has this pattern:

brown trousers like Ben's:

black boots, black belt with cutlass on the left side and a dagger on the right, sgian dubh handle at the top of her right boot

Physical Description: a scar from the middle of her forehead to the right corner of her jaw (below and above her eye), typical ferret "mask" (red fur), heavily tattooed arms, blue eyes

That was probably way too much info, sorry :P

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Romsca

:D

@Dag Downyfur: If you want to draw her differently, feel free to do so!

Dag Downyfur

Ok i think I remember her now I had read pearls of lutra quite a while ago. Anyway, thanks, I'll draw that for you!

Banya Streamdog

Hey Dag!
May you please draw a picture of Dotti from Lord Brocktree? You can design her however you like.
EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Dag Downyfur

Redwaller

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dag Downyfur

MeadowR

Now that's a cute mouse dibbun! :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Dag Downyfur

Dag Downyfur

Quote from: Banya Streamdog on August 17, 2013, 07:58:20 PM
Hey Dag!
May you please draw a picture of Dotti from Lord Brocktree? You can design her however you like.
I will at some point, but not yet because i have so many other requests!