News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Dag's Artwork!

Started by Dag Downyfur, August 03, 2013, 11:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Could you draw a picture of my character?

Name: Amarith  ;D

Species: Mouse

Fur color: Tan

Eye Color: Sea blue

Clothing: A light green tunic of a Novice with a white cord around her waist

Weapon: Wooden staff ( and very good with it )

Other: Grew up next to an otter holt. Likes to take walks it the woods when she wants to be alone. Found Redwall Abbey when she was 7.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Dag Downyfur

Yes, sure thing!
Question to everyone else: DOES ANYONE NOT CARE IF I DON'T DO THEIR REQUESTS? IF YOU STILL WANT THEM PLEASE TELL ME.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Gonff the Mousethief

can I have one of gonff
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dag Downyfur

I'm really sorry that I haven't been around to do requests for quite a while, but I'm doing then all now..
And the good thing is that I'm better at drawing than I used to be, so you get better art XD
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Redwaller on August 08, 2013, 02:06:01 AM
I saw your art a few days ago, and it is awesome!

Quote from: Dag Downyfur on August 03, 2013, 11:38:53 PM
I love to draw Redwall stuff! I am starting a project I call Project Mossflower where I will draw every character and lots of scenes from the book Mossflower. I will take requests!
That gives me an idea that could be interesting for artists...

What's the idea?

Dag Downyfur

New requests are up~
See the first post, I've updated and organised it a bit!

Dag Downyfur

Some of the requests are done now~
Check my artwork topic!

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Awesome! I showed them to my sister (Banya Streamdog) and she says thanks!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dag Downyfur