News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Party for Tam

Started by Vilu Daskar, August 08, 2013, 04:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Your welcome ad here is 100 dollars
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

I want some cotton candy give me cotton candy

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: rachel25 on August 10, 2013, 02:04:08 PM
I want some cotton candy give me cotton candy
The party is for Tam not you

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Redwaller

This party is technically for me, because my nickname is Mat(Check the "What's Your Real Name?" topic), and Tam backwards is Mat. So Party For Me!

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Vilu Daskar

Gives Tam an expensive  portrait of himself.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 10, 2013, 01:49:44 PM
Your welcome ad here is 100 dollars
100! YAY!

Quote from: Redwaller on August 10, 2013, 05:37:58 PM
This party is technically for me, because my nickname is Mat(Check the "What's Your Real Name?" topic), and Tam backwards is Mat. So Party For Me!
You have your own party now! Let's head there to celebrate! (That is neat that my username backwards is your real name!)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 12, 2013, 12:04:51 PM
Quote from: Redwaller on August 10, 2013, 05:37:58 PM
You have your own party now! Let's head there to celebrate! (That is neat that my username backwards is your real name!)
YEP!  ;D

Party!