News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Have you ever rooted for a bad guy?

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, August 17, 2013, 01:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

See topic.

Yes
69 (90.8%)
No
7 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Søren

Besides Slagar, I think I wanted Gulo to win a lot of times. And he usually did.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

ok so I add something: Swartt sixclaw, when he convinces his horde not to desert. Actually pretty cool, right? But i'm just another insane, gluttonus hare, so ignore this.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

I wanted the Warlord to somehow thwart Sixclaw when Swartt tried to poison him.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

I seem to have a lot of fans. :P

It always bothers me when a vermin that had some good in them, or could have easily been good, is killed. Like when the Sable Queen's assistant who helped her recover (whose name I forgot) was killed by her, I was upset.

Dannflower Reguba

I want to say his name's Swinky, but I can't be sure. The stoat that was with the group that was eventually lead by "Bad Redd" in Loamhedge. I guess this is a bit of a cheap shot since he wasn't really bad... Like Blaggut, who I also "rooted" for (anyone else just love reading the part where he...
What Blaggut did
HA! Gotcha-just kidding.  ;D Sorry, couldn't resist  :D : Where he turned on his captain... He was so cold in that scene, he stopped caring about what his captain was doing to him, he just up and served justice as well as any woodlander.
[close]
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 22, 2014, 06:26:12 AM
What Blaggut did
HA! Gotcha-just kidding.  ;D Sorry, couldn't resist  :D : Where he turned on his captain... He was so cold in that scene, he stopped caring about what his captain was doing to him, he just up and served justice as well as any woodlander.
[close]
Agreed: I did support him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I root for the secondary bad guy in the WWI RP, it's me. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

I've always rooted for.,. . . Gah, what's his name?! Starts with a B. . . . Brang? No. Bank? Definitely not. Bang? No. . . Brad? Don't think so. AGH! He's in Mossflower, he's the one who helped Tsarmina on to that table on the end, but gets killed by a boulder. Know who I'm talking about? WHAT IS HIS NAME?! It's going to drive me nuts. . . .

James Gryphon

Brogg.

I'm a fan of his myself. It's a shame that he got killed in such a random, anticlimactic fashion.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

THANK YOU JAMES!

Yeah, it did kinda suck, didn't it? But then, I think I may have been a little more upset if he had been killed in a more dramatic way. He seemed to me a bit like a simple vermin (Forgot what species he is! I really need to read Mossflower again soon), and the poor guy had only just realized that as loyal as he was to Tsarmina, she only cared for herself.

Lady Ashenwyte

I rooted for Scragg and Killconey. Dat name do. I hated Cheesethief when he killed Scragg.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Captain Tammo

I recall rooting for Sneezewart and Loundwart (I think I got those names right) in the Long Patrol. They were a pretty funny pair!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Søren

The ONLY real reason I rooted for Slagar was because I wanted him to smack Mattimeo around some. I really didn't like the brat.

I'm retired from the forum