News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Quote With Spam Topic

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, August 21, 2013, 01:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiz pretty zimple. Ze next vone tae pozt quotez ze previouz pozt an' zen replacez vone vord in it viz zpam.

Ex. This board has gotten quite nice since they created more topics.
This board has gotten quite nice since they created more spam.

Zey zen can add up tae zree nev vordz tae ze pozt.

Ex. This crazy board has gotten really quite nice since they created more glorious spam.

Zae zat'z bazically it. Firzt pozt ztartin'..................................
NA'! (Juzt for ziz topic ah vill nae uze me accent for ze quoted topic.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The baker walked down the street to the grocery store, where he hoped to purchase some carrots and eggs.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 21, 2013, 01:14:17 AM
The baker walked down the street to the grocery store, where he hoped to purchase some carrots and eggs.
The spam walked down the weird street to the big grocery store, where he hoped to purchase some rotten carrots and eggs.

rachel25

(Is this how you play b/c I'm not sure)
The Happy Spam skipped down the strange road to the small vegetable shop, where he was pleased to buy some clean carrots, eggs, and mushrooms