News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What is happening around you at this very moment

Started by Emperor Ublaz, August 21, 2013, 03:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on August 23, 2013, 12:44:58 AM
I've seen that! It is rather...emotional, isn't it?
:-X
Sometimes. One of them is trying to get them all to pick up another one is throwing a bunch of stuff around anothr two are sitting thre staring blankly at th screen and one is refusing to clean some stuff up.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 23, 2013, 12:47:30 AM
Sometimes. One of them is trying to get them all to pick up another one is throwing a bunch of stuff around anothr two are sitting thre staring blankly at th screen and one is refusing to clean some stuff up.
Who many brothers and sister have you got  :o I've got four brothers and a sister but it sounds like you have an army  :o

Back on topic I'm sitting in the dinning room typing this message and eating an apple. The front door is open and I can hear cars driving past outside. The floor is wet from where it has just been mopped and I've been listening to music  :)

DanielofRedwall

Right now I'm hiding in my bedroom. Door locked, window closed, tea close by, lying in bed, iTunes library on shuffle. Nice to be my introverted self for a while after having a full on day. Currently 10pm. I'll probably stay up late tonight and wake up late tomorrow. By the end of the day I was so sick of human interaction.
Received mostly negative reviews.

rachel25

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on August 23, 2013, 02:35:33 PM
Right now I'm hiding in my bedroom. Door locked, window closed, tea close by, lying in bed, iTunes library on shuffle. Nice to be my introverted self for a while after having a full on day. Currently 10pm. I'll probably stay up late tonight and wake up late tomorrow. By the end of the day I was so sick of human interaction.
I know how you feel  ;)

Emperor Ublaz

I'm sitting in my room eating lunch, while the rest of my family is watching TV. Sounds remarkably like Tam's day...
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on August 22, 2013, 12:42:57 AM
Yes, but I modified the Elite Brotherhood rules, so that you can put your  :-X in your signature instead. Are you a member, by the way?
NO
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Emperor Ublaz

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 23, 2013, 08:48:00 PM
Yes, but I modified the Elite Brotherhood rules, so that you can put your  :-X in your signature instead. Are you a member, by the way?
NO
Oh, wait, that's right. You, Dannflorreguba, and The Shade declared war on us. But why?!?!?!
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Vilu Daskar

My dad is doing something with our pool and my other siblings are watching a show
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Shade

Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on August 25, 2013, 03:50:17 AM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 23, 2013, 08:48:00 PM
NO
Oh, wait, that's right. You, Dannflorreguba, and The Shade declared war on us. But why?!?!?!

Because...we are...assassins!!! >:D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tam and Martin

Quote from: rachel25 on August 23, 2013, 02:33:31 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 23, 2013, 12:47:30 AM
Who many brothers and sister have you got  :o I've got four brothers and a sister but it sounds like you have an army  :o

Back on topic I'm sitting in the dinning room typing this message and eating an apple. The front door is open and I can hear cars driving past outside. The floor is wet from where it has just been mopped and I've been listening to music  :)
Eight not including me  :)

Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on August 23, 2013, 06:18:02 PM
I'm sitting in my room eating lunch, while the rest of my family is watching TV. Sounds remarkably like Tam's day...
Lol!

rachel25

EIGHT! Well there are nine people living in my house but EIGHT SIBLINGS how do you get a moment to yourself!  :o
I'm sitting at the computer the oven is on in the kitchen and the door is open. Everyone is out except me and my Grandma and she's at her end of the house making cards or something like that

Kitsune

I'm in my school's library. I have a free bell for today. I already studied and I'm kinda bored.... well I guess I could start on that rough draft. :P

rachel25

I'm sitting at my computer. My little brothers are watching a film my Grandma is in her kitchen and I'm looking at the six pounds to pay for my little brother tennis and I'll have to drop them off soon.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: rachel25 on August 28, 2013, 03:08:11 PM
EIGHT! Well there are nine people living in my house but EIGHT SIBLINGS how do you get a moment to yourself!  :o

I never do  ;D

rachel25

same here except when they go out I make up some stupid excuse to stay home and it usually works   ;)