What is happening around you at this very moment

Started by Emperor Ublaz, August 21, 2013, 03:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on January 03, 2015, 03:24:14 AM
Can I politely ask why the heck are you strangling me?
No. I only answer rude questions.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Norham Waterpaw

May I rudely ask why the heck are you strangling me?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Skyblade

Meanwhile, en la casa de Skyblade, life goes on.

(in Skyblade's house, is what the Spanish meant)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Norham Waterpaw

Yup. I can understand basic spanish, but not much more. I'm learning French, not Spanish.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Russa Nodrey

I'm sitting on the floor by a yucca cane/tree, a little earlier my mom was helping my brother animate a bunny, I'm not sure what the rest of my family is doing.
Freddy

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jukka the Sling

::)

(My mom downloaded a free trial of some photo-animation program the other day.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

I'm about to log in to a modded Minecraft server, but I haven't done so yet. Thinking about turning on the fan. As always, not much is happening around me. (I only ever have one other person in the house, unless friends or over or something, and most of the time they're doing their own thing.)

Russa Nodrey

My older sisters are doing school, two of my younger sibling are playing Go Fish, I am somewhat bored.
Freddy

Skyblade

I got up early to finish homework, and now aqui estoy en the forums. Everyone else is asleep. I'll go back to work after my blissfully short break :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

I'm sitting on my mumsie's exercise ball, listening to hymns and nervously awaiting swimming AKA MY DOOM and kneeling because my brother is crying and wants the bouncy ball.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

I'm sitting in the wonky blue recliner, holding my baby brother and typing this during one of the rare occasions when I actually get to use the laptop (which happens to be on a little Ikea laptop table). Some siblings are eating, and The Two Towers is playing on the TV. It's at the part just before Aragorn, Théoden (weird, it just autocorrected it to put that little accent over the 'e'), Legolas, and everyone charges desperately into the fray.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien