News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Statues... they move...

Started by Norham Waterpaw, August 26, 2013, 03:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Ok, just watched 2 weeping angel episodes in a row, not good. I am typing this, in my room, 10:30 at night, thinking about the angels, not good. I am going to be paranoid for weeks, also not good.

Can someone give me one good way to not think about them? Because everywhere I look, I'm expecting a stone hand to be reaching for me!  :o    NONONONO! Not good!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

psybox

How about a good way of thinking of them?  Have you ever played Mario?  Simply think of them as boos that can't walk through walls, doing this will either make you terrified of boos or less scared of weeping angels.

rachel25

try thinking about ducks playing in a river or fluffy kittens and baby puppies  ;D

Emperor Ublaz

Or hide a sledgehammer under your pillow at night.
:-X
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Dannflower Reguba

I let my, "friend," make me watch the two I'm thinking that you saw.... Same problem dude, I had a hard to going to sleep after that.  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

and try humming your favourite song  :)

Rainshadow

Am I the only one who thinks that the Weeping Angels are actually pretty cool?  No, what scares me is the Silence and the Vashta Nerada.  And the empty children.  *Shivers*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 26, 2013, 07:45:54 PM
  Am I the only one who thinks that the Weeping Angels are actually pretty cool?  No, what scares me is the Silence and the Vashta Nerada.  And the empty children.  *Shivers*
Honestly, neither the weeping angels or the silence scare me all that much.  The Vashta Nerada and the Empty Children, on the other hand, are definitely high on "Incredibly Creepy Monsters" list.  The Vashta Nerada were the only doctor who monsters to make me feel as creeped out as Norham Waterpaw felt about the angels.

The Shade

I have no idea what your talking about...  :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

psybox

We're talking about a TV show.  If you're curious, watch Doctor Who.  If you don't want to know, don't watch Doctor Who.

Vilu Daskar

Say to yourself there not real
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Shade

Quote from: psybox on August 26, 2013, 08:43:30 PM
We're talking about a TV show.  If you're curious, watch Doctor Who.  If you don't want to know, don't watch Doctor Who.

Oh. Docter Who. Oh well...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 26, 2013, 07:45:54 PM

Well, yeah, they're freaking awesome, but they're still creepy. The dolls and the silence and Madame Korvarian are creepy though...
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?