Monthly Announcements - October 2013

Started by Matthias720, October 01, 2013, 02:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Here's what's been happening on the forum:

Autumn 2013 Nameday
Rainshadow has named this season Autumn of the Fallen Heroes. The feast is still happening in The Cellars.

The Great Back-to-School Avatar Switch
I don't know about you, but I had a great time with the avatar switch. I saw many great looking avatars, and I believe a good time was had by all. :)

The Happy Birthday Board
No, the Birthday board hasn't disappeared. The Happy Birthday board has been moved to a more appropriate location in the Front Lawns. The staff hopes this doesn't cause too much confusion.

Staff Availability
-Osu: Due to school, Osu will be on the forum less frequently while school is in session
-Lutra: As a school teacher, Lutra is only available on the weekends for the foreseeable future.
-DanielofRedwall: Daniel will only be available at certain times for the time being
-Matthias720: Because of work and school, Matthias720 will not be readily available for the next few months.

General Announcements
The forum has slowed down a bit as school has started back up again. I would like to remind everyone that the slowing will pass in time. Please be considerate during this time of decreased activity by making sure that every post counts. Fewer people does not mean we should slack off on posts. If anything, it should be a time to improve posting quality, so that when everyone else comes back they will match their posts to the quality of the ones just posted. Let's raise the forum to a new level. - Matthias720