News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Trouble on the Horizon

Started by Nightfire, July 28, 2011, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

After helping Sister Willow take care of the wounded, Meryoran looked around and grimaced. She was beginning to discover that war wasn't nearly as exciting as they made it sound in the stories!
She glanced over at the Sister and said, "Maybe I should go see if the dibbuns ever went to sleep."
She scurried off to the dormitories hoping for a more peaceful scene...

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Nightfire wandered around the cellars, sampling a bit here and there. "Mmm! Ne'er was able to get October Ale u in the Northlands. This is spectalular!" She turned to Georgie. "Young 'un, I need to get this recipe from the cellarbeast in charge! Just think what me an' my squirrels 'ave been missin' out on!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile, in the dormitories, Rainan and the rest of the dibbuns were wide awake, discussing top-secret D.A.B buisness. They all huddled by a single small candle in the darkness inside of a small "fortress"; which was made up of several beds flipped onto their sides in a circle around them, and all of their blankets tied together by their corners into one big blanket, with all of their pillows propped up against the beds. The conversation drifted back and forth in hushed, quiet tones.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Jjenth the hare was strolling along through the halls of Redwall Abbey, when he spotted a small flickering light coming from under the dormitory door. He peered around the doorjamb into the room, seeing a small group of Dibbuns huddled around a candle. "Wot are ye Dibbuns doing, eh, wot wot?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Meryoran came up behind him, "Oh! Hello Mr.....Jjenth was it?"
Then she glanced beyond him into the dormitories, "What are you dibbuns doing?"
As one they turned and looked at ther and then started chanting "DAB!DAB!DAB!DAB!"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Wait a wee moment. How could Jjenth
Quote from: Nightfire on September 09, 2011, 06:22:37 PM...when he spotted a small flickering light coming from under the dormitory door. He peered around the doorjamb into the room, seeing a small group of Dibbuns huddled around a candle.
when the beds were propped up in a circle around them?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

OOC: Light travels, HiaG, it cannot be contained very well, unless those beds happened to be made of solid lead and a perfect dome around the Dibbuns. BIC:

Jjenth turned around, startled. "Wot? Oh, er...hello, marm! Er...I just was checking on the li'l tykes up here. Seemed suspicious, wot! I say, I don't think I caught your bally name earlier. Who are you again?"

Icefire

OOC: And besides that, "fortresses" are never nearly as good as dibbuns think they are. Jjenth probably wouldn't see the dibbuns themselves, but would in fact see small-ish shadows from the candle.

BIC: "My name is Meryoran and it appears the D.A.B. are trying to come up with some new scheme! Guess I'd better see what they're up to..." Meryoran replied as she walked into the dormitories.
She pushed one of the beds aside and looked around the circle of dibbuns until she came to Rainan, "Rainan, what on earth is going on here?"

Nightfire

Jjenth was a little flustered, but he tried to not show it. What a great Salamandastron Galloper and Honorary Squirrelwarrior he would make if he allowed himself to be unnerved by an abbeydweller. He sighed, slumping down as he watched Meryoran deal with the Dibbuns.

Mad Maudie

OOC ? nightfire i filled out the thingy and i have characters o you want me to come in tomorrow in the game or do a different form?
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: You can come in now! You've made your characters, I'v looked at them, and now you can start. I advise reading through everything everyone else has posted, just so you know what's going on. :) Welcome to the RP! :) BIC:

Nightfire had finished with touring the cellars, so she sought out Abbess Violet. "Marm, I'd like to speak to ye for a moment." The abbess looked up at her. "Go ahead." Nightfire gestured out to the abbey grounds. "Me an' my squirrels are ready to train yer abbeybeasts. I was wondering if ye would want to supervise, or somethin' like that. We'll just be teaching 'em paw-to-paw combat, fer now." Violet nodded her head. "I have complete confidence that you will do what is right, I have no need to keep an eye on you. By all means, go ahead." Nightfire tipped her head to the side, touching the tip of her bushy tail to a point just above her left eye. "Very well then, marm." She turned around and yelled. "EEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" One of the Redwallers, a gentle mouse called Hazel, shuddered. "Is that some type of war cry? It sounds terrifying!" Zara tipped him a wink. "Nay, 'tis just thae call tae attention." She lined up in formation with the other mercenaries, as Jjenth slid in next to her.

Skalrag of Marshank

Rooke looked hesitantly at Nightfire.

"Marm, if it's all right with you, could I...eh...maybe train along with your squirrels?"
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Mad Maudie

OOC not sure how i should join  ???

BIC. Abbess Violet was walking through the grounds when there was a knock at the small western gate. She went and opened the door. There was a chocolate-colored squirrel, with long eyelashes and a pretty face. "Excuse me ma'am, but me and my friend were wondering if we could stay the night." Abbess Violet: "And you are?" The chocolate-colored squirrel squirrel bowed elegantly. "I am Piper Thresuria at your service, ma'am." Abbess Violet: "Of course you can. All friends are welcome in Redwall Abbey and where is your friend?" she said looking about Piper: "Maybelle, come out! It is alright! I told you I would find it someway or other!" Another young squirrel hoped nimbly down from a nearby tree and scurried over to them. "Hello The name is Maybelle Macberry." Abbess Violet shook her hand warmly. She was not as intimidating as the darker one. Abbess: "Come in both of you. I will show you Redwall Abbey!" She led them through the lawn.       
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: How you joined the RP is just fine. :)

Nightfire turned and smiled at Rooke. "Why, o' course ye can! We'll need people good with staves." She divided the anxious Redwallers into eight groups of ten, then she assigned ten of her squirrels to each group. She herself took charge of one of the groups, along with Jjenth, Ambriya, and Zara, to name a few. Because they were equal size groups on either side, it was one-on-one training. "Now, then, Rooke. Cast aside that staff for a moment. I'll teach ye paw-to-paw combat. I'll attack, ye try to counter my moves. Right then, get ready!" She let fly a swinging uppercut, aiming for his midriff. It was perfectly balanced so that, if she missed, then she would not be knocked off balance.

Mad Maudie

"Now here we are. Nightfire there are two new girls, who just came to the Abbey both squirrels as yourself they are wandering warriors." that was abbess
"Your Majesty" piper said bowing low"It is an honor to meat you I have heard much about you and your group if it is your will I will go with you i am good with Cutlass, Dirk, Short sward,and a poisoned dagger piper looks over at Maybelle who was in a conversation with a young male squirrel
"How on earth do you use a sword i use this" She pulled out a big cross bow and drawing an arrow she sighted the target and in one second there was an arrow in the bullseye she looked at him fluttering her small dark eyelashes
"he looked at her in amazement and awe and they went of to get the arrow chattering away like to squirrels in a nest         
Piper rolled her eyes and looked back at Nightfire
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~