RP: the great siege somone post in here

Started by rakkety tam, August 01, 2011, 03:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

"We're friends, mate, an' 'ungry too!" the rambunctious ottertwins called out as one.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

meanwhile at the east coast. ''Look some of them are ashore come on". balock shouted back to the medic. ''Are ether of you hurt''. the sargent said.
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

'Ah, we're fine. But who are you?' Ryana replied.
OOC: Sorry, my posts have been short. :( But I couldn't think of anything much.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

''i'm kenshin the sargent of this bunch and a salamanadstron hare now who are you''.
ooc thats fine mine are to

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

'I am Ryana Galedeep, and this is my mate Sabryna Seablaze.' Ryana said. Sabryna poked her. 'Shouldn't y'say yore the cap'n of the ship?'
Ryana shrugged. 'I ain't got no ship anymore. I've wrestled with sharks, tussled with the teeth of a gale, an' fought paw t'paw wid searats, but the hardest thing was havin' t'lose my ship.'
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

The ottertwins helped the beasts inside to open the gates, then they bounded away across the lawn towardss the abbey kitchens. "Where's the 'otroot soup, mate?" Rush called to a passing mole.
"Yeh, we be 'ungry!" Fern called.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Flora heard the two and said to herself, "Soup! Mother abbess never told me to make some blooming soup! Lack a day! 'Tis a hard life for a hare maid like me. First making me a Friar without the blinking title. Second this vermin coming towards the abbey, wot!" Flora said to the otters, in as kind a voice she could, "Come along now you two. I'm Flora, the unofficial Friar." 
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Streamrush and Riverfern chortled, like otters tend to do. Rush spoke up. "Thankee, marm. We're right 'ungering fer a pan o' 'otroot soup."
Fern chortled as well. "Do ye gots any Red Firebrand pepper? That stuff's the best!"

Icefire

Abbess Ilmara asked them, "Did you see any vermin out there when you came in?"
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

"Nay, not a single villianous hair. Why? Are there supposed to be verin out there?" Fern said, scratchin her rudder with one paw. Rush spasmatically did a backflip, chortling. "If'n there are vermin, we'll soon take care o' them!"

Tiria Wildlough

Rika came running. 'Mother Abbess, I--.' she stopped short upon seeing Fern and Rush.
'Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.' the mousemaid said, blushing.
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Fern clapped a friendly paw around Rika's shoulders. "Nay, come up an' interrrup if'n yer want to, mate! We was jes' disussin' whther or not there should be vermin out there." Rush nodded agreement with her twin.

rakkety tam

sakon was making great progress he was nearly half way there when all of the sudden he saw a small horde of vermin. he was in a tree thankfully. one of the vermin was close bye and talking to his playmate so sakon quietly went a little closer just enough to here what they were saying. ''why are we going down thisa way''. the first vermin said.''i dont realy know but hognose was saying something about a great horde is coming together to capture a place called um what was it redwall  i think ye redwall''. the second vermin said.'' well why cant our horde just capture it. it cant be that hard''. the first vermin said.'' suppossibly its a great fortress with unbeetable warriors thats what hognose said but i dont think hognose ever tells the trueth ya know.''then sakon ran off to salamandastron at a great pace.

OOC hognose i like it

Icefire

OOC: lol Hognose....Who's Hognose?

BIC:Abbess Ilmara turned to the two otters, "Whether or not there should be vermin out there is debateable, but, whether or not we think they should be there, they're there!"
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Streamrush and Riverfern looked grim all of the sudden. Fern pawed lightly at her dagger, while Rush fingered the handle of one of her six identical javelins. "We'll be ready and here to 'elp ye, marm! None better than an otter fer gettin' rid o' verminy foebeasts!"