What kinds of clothing do you picture some characters as wearing?

Started by General Ironbeak, December 24, 2013, 02:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Tunics and cloaks mostly. When I went on one of my crazy-fandom-awesomness sprees,
I made a cloak. It works really well! Of course, I don't doubt that the Long Patrol wore uniforms. I think it mentions it in Eulalia...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Foxesrule

I always imagine hares wearing commander's jackets, often laden with medals.

Despite the way Brian describes otters, I always picture them wearing green tunics with an orange belt tight around their waist.

With most, however, I just imagine the characters wearing tunics.
"Eulaliaaa-  Ahh... Excuse me for a minute, wot, we seem to have attacked jolly well Redwall abbey! "
"It's what we get for letting Cluny take over Salamandastron."
"...Wait what?"

making random speeches since 2013

General Ironbeak

I find the idea of snuggies actually kind of nice.  :)

Shadefur nightblade

I mostly don't think about it, but I imagine hares wearing green uniforms.

Russa Nodrey

I imagine everyone at Redwall wearing tunics, except the Abbot.
Freddy

MeadowR

The UK front covers and chapter illustrations pretty much influence how I view the clothing - and colouring - of the characters! :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Tiria Wildlough

I suppose this depends on how human-like you imagine them as. I never really imagine specifically what their clothes look like, unless I want to draw them.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.