News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Norham's Scribbles!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, January 24, 2014, 02:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I draw stuff in my spare time, what do you want to see more of?

Video Game fan-art, cause you're a gamer.
4 (19%)
Random Redwall guys in random poses.
8 (38.1%)
Book fan-art. Be forewarned, I haven't read many other series.
3 (14.3%)
Doodles. Could be stuff I thought up in class, or something that the Cellars brought to life.
4 (19%)
Elephant butts are not an option, Rus. If you vote here, *Liam Neeson voice* I will find you, and I will kill you.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Norham Waterpaw

Of course! Though there will be a delay. Final Exams are coming up, so I MUST STUDY.

So, yeah.   ;D But I can take the request!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Awesome!  :D

Er, I don't really have a name for her yet...
Name:  I don't have a name for her yet, but I'll just call her Reila right now so she has a name.

Age:  Well, she appears to be in her late twenties or early thirties, but in reality, she's somewhere in the low hundreds.

Species:  Elf

Rank:  Er, I'll have to do some research, but for now I'll just be calling her a centurion.  (Yes, I'm basing my elves off of Roman culture.  Their armies are rather similar, as are their religions.  (Yes, I spent several hours creating a religion for my elves.  I'm also currently creating their own language and alphabet because I love going unnecessarily deep in my character development.  Did I also mention that this character is actually just a warrior in the first age of the universe, whereas the main character lives in the third or fourth age?  I'm writing the history of the land.  DETAILS!  >:D))

Physical appearance:  Reila is, like most elves, lean and tall, but she is rather muscular, her pale body looking quite like a soldier's.  Her long hair is white as snow, and is often kept in a low ponytail, and her angled eyes are violet.  Her jaw is narrow and her chin sharp, with high cheekbones of the same sharpness by her eyes.  Her ears are just as pointy, and are quite long, stretching from the side of her head to the back and top of her skull and peeking out over the top.  Oh, and her eyebrows are nearly nonexistent, and are quite hard to see as they are very light and faint.
  As for scars, the elf warrior has two long scars running from her jawline on the right to the middle of her cheek.

Clothing and armour:  The she-elf wears a tan high-collared tunic and trousers under a layer of green dragon scale armour.  A dragon scale chestplate and skirt, dragon scale gauntlets, dragon scale boots, and a green helmet (with a nose guard) (not dragon scale).  She also wears a brown leather belt with a short sword sheathed on the right side, as well as a shield that is held in her right hand.

Weapons:  Reila carries an elven short sword that is held in her left hand, as well as a sling and pouch of rocks, which are on her belt, and a shield (that I can't describe, so I'm just gonna post a picture of it), which is held in her right hand.

Personality:  Reila is every bit a soldier and a leader, and is very strict at first glance.  However, if you spend some time with her, she really starts to warm up to other elves, and is occasionally friendly.  She has an odd sense of humour, though, which not many get.
  The elf hates all who are not elves, especially humans, for she views them as a lowly race which should be exterminated at all costs.  She also greatly dislikes dragons, and has killed many of them.  She made her armour from one defeated beast.

Other:  Reila is left-handed.

Pose:  Could you possibly draw her in the middle of battle, commanding troops or something?  Just some sort of pose so she can be waving around her sword and shield.  ;)

Sword
[close]

Shield
[close]

Armour

Except her armour is made of green dragon scales, which are a bit like chain mail, except stronger (and prettier ;)).  Picture her armour texture as something like this:

And her helmet is like this, except without the fancy crest... thing.  :P

[close]
[close]

Details!  >:D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

O-O

"... Um... Okay..."

*whips out calculator*

"There's a 74 percent chance this'll take me five months..."  ;D

Just kidding. I'll work on it, after I'm done with exams, or during free time when I'm not studying.  ;)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Wylder Treejumper

The crossguard is considered pert of the hilt...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Gonff the Mousethief

Well, I have another request from likkle ole me. I would like all of these guys in a row, but Marshall standing out the most.

Name: Marshall Scottsworth
Species: Fox (good)
Weapon: A Huge iron axe, a small dagger, and i long yew bow
Apperence: He has Blue/Grayish fur (mostly Blue). He wheres a Racoon Hat. Has bright Blue eyes and wheres a torn up Blue and Black Tunic. Has a quiver full of arrows. Also, he has no tail, only a stub.
Peronality: Very friendly. Grew up at Redwall, so he knows the place. Has a slight Scottish accent at times. Can fight very well, and is an expert travaler.

Name: Swiftblade Windpaw
Species: Badger
Weapon: His Long sword, The Windpaw
Apperance: Is a sligty old badger. Wheres a full set of think metal armour. Has a slight beard. He also wheres a black cape. He sheaths his sword across his back. Also, his eyes are green.
Personality: He is a kind Badger Lord. He is the fastest badger that has ever lived. He grew up at Redwall,and when the time came, went to Salamandastron.

Name: Tonto Buttonears
Species: Hare
Weapon: His wooden staff
Apperance: Has two brown spots on his ears. He wheres a flashing red coat with at least 30 medals. He has brown spots all over his white fur. Has a Handlebar mustache.
Personality: Is the head Captain of the Long Patrol. Is not very strict, but gets things done quickly. Him and Swiftblade are best buds.

Name: Tripper
Species: Shrew
Weapon: His raiper and dirk
Apperence: Wheres a ragged tunic and a Green bandana around his head. Is taller than most shrews. Is missing one eye, so he wears a eyepatch. Is quite old, so has many wrinkles.
Personality: Is Log-A-Log. He is grumpy when tired, but is always ready for an adventure. Used to work on a merchant ship, but got traded. His ship crashed, and join the Gousim.

I hope this was good enough! I would like them looking ready for battle, but like i said, Marshall being in the lead.
Thanks!

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Norham Waterpaw

Uh... Sure! I'll have it done... eventually. I really need to get Rain's done soon too...  ;D

The Skarzs

Revival for Norham's benefit.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on May 24, 2014, 12:11:53 AM
Uh... Sure! I'll have it done... eventually. I really need to get Rain's done soon too...  ;D

If you haven't started on mine, feel free to skip it, 'cause I decided to use a different timeline in the world for my story.  :P  If you already started on her, then by all means, finish it, 'cause I'd love to see how she turns out, but if you haven't even started, you don't need to do it.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Norham has been very occupied with school, but I told him the other day to come back to the forum.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

Yes.... I see his every Sunday.

And I see he has posted, so welcome back!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Gonff the Mousethief

Woah! I totally forgot about my request! Also, if you are still working on Rain's please finish it before mine, It doesn't matter to me how long mine takes to finish  ;)
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Norham Waterpaw

Yeah.. I kind of disappeared for 3 months... But I'll still try and get it done.  ;D

Norham Waterpaw

Okay, I have a veritable boat-load of filler art to upload.
If any of you play Awesomenauts, you may recognize some character art from that, and the rest of it is just me pouring out weird ideas onto paper. I'll upload it all eventually.  :D