News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Norham's Scribbles!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, January 24, 2014, 02:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I draw stuff in my spare time, what do you want to see more of?

Video Game fan-art, cause you're a gamer.
4 (19%)
Random Redwall guys in random poses.
8 (38.1%)
Book fan-art. Be forewarned, I haven't read many other series.
3 (14.3%)
Doodles. Could be stuff I thought up in class, or something that the Cellars brought to life.
4 (19%)
Elephant butts are not an option, Rus. If you vote here, *Liam Neeson voice* I will find you, and I will kill you.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Leatho Shellhound

..., grow the roses of success!
Grow the roses!
Grow the roses!
Grow the roses of success!

No worries dude, just try to draw them again, I just landed in similar problems, but pulled through. You learn a lot doing that. Keep it up, and you'll surprise your self.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Russano the Wise

That looks really great! Nice job!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

THANK YOU! HE'S GREAT!!!!!!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

He's very.... Sculriggy...

MeadowR

He looks like a brave, strong warrior! I like his stance - cool sketch! :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Greenwick's done! I'll upload him ASAP. I'll be working on Lucas and Shem now, thank you very much.  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Gonff the Mousethief

Are you working on RockBlood?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Norham Waterpaw

No, I haven't started work on him yet. I'm working on Rainshadow's requests, because she requested her's first. But. . . Once I am done with Shem and Lucas, I will start immediate work on Rockblood, your mole Warrior.  :)

Oh, yes, and by the way. Heeeere's Artur Greenwick!

MeadowR

Great sketch again! He is cool with his twirled moustache and glasses. ;D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Rainshadow

*Squeals*  Thanks so much!  :D  (He looks rather dashing with his mustache, by the way.  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!