News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

When was the Last time?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 05, 2011, 10:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

I last ate cheese at an all-you-can-eat shabu-shabu restaurant last week. Aaaaaaw yeah, all-you-can-eat... *drools*

Er, what was I talking about?

Right, when was the last time you went to an all-you-can-eat restaurant? ;)

DanielofRedwall

Umm... Once for my birthday at Sizzlers... I can't remember when it was...  :-\ ???

When was the last time you babysat?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Quote from: Lily on August 30, 2011, 03:41:15 AM
Never, though maybe I should.

Yes! You should! Listen to the songs "The Call" and "The Voice" and you will be a fan for life! And in answer to the question....
NEVER!!!! HAHAHAHA!

When was the last time you laughed manically?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Last night.

When was the last time you got a new pet?
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Christmas time. We got an awesome cat called Blitz. It means lightning in german. She is soooo awesome!!!!

When was the last time you fell asleep?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Last night. Because I was tired and I have to do school today.

When was the last time you played the piano.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Two weeks ago. My cousin and I did a piano/harmonica duet, then I played the piano for a bit.

When was the last time you heard me talk about how awesome and fantasmystic Ranugvar Foeseeker is?

Icefire

A couple posts ago ;)

When was the last time you played a game? :P
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

James Gryphon

What kind of a game, a real game, a sports game, or computer game?

Well, I can answer all three.

Yesterday I participated in two games of volleyball, where my team won the first game 25-19, and then the rematch 25-9. I think the first one was my better game, though; I had better serves there.

A while afterwards, I participated in a round or two of Uno -- it might not be *much* of a game, but it is still a game.

Just a few minutes ago, I played a level of Enigmo 2, a popular Macintosh puzzle game.

When was the last time you ate shrimp?
« Subject to editing »

Lily

Quote from: Nightfire on August 30, 2011, 03:13:40 PM
Yes! You should! Listen to the songs "The Call" and "The Voice" and you will be a fan for life!
I listened to them just then, and they're wonderful!

The last time I ate shrimp was probably yesterday in my fried rice at lunch.

When was the last time you ate a scone?

James Gryphon

I've had American biscuits, which I suppose qualifies as being somewhat similar to a true scone.

When was the last time you screamed?
« Subject to editing »

Lily

Not out of fear, but out of exhilaration at Disneyland on Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain a few weeks ago.  ;D

When was the last time you read a picture book?

DanielofRedwall

Hmmm.... Not long ago, probably. :)

When was the last time you saw rain?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Today! ;D
When was the last time you wrote the word, 'Help'?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

Me? Ask for help! Never! Just kidding! I think I said help yesterday. I was in charge of doing math work with my brother, and yeah...

When was the last time you ate a taco?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."