News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Snowfire

Lana turned to face Shadowclaw. "I am very well today, how are you Shadow?" He asked.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

" I'm doing well. Say could you tell me if there is a cloud in the sky."
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

OOC: Question mark!! And, there's two " Do"'s. The other one's "Due"

Lavender was energetically knbeading some scone dough, with her entire front floured.

Captain Snowfire

Lana looked up at the sky, his eyes roaming the sky in search for some clouds. "Yes, there are a few, they remind me of fluffy white loaves of bread." Lana then turned his gaze earthward again, blinking as the difference in lighting became apparent. "Do you know where the kitchens are? I'm starving, but I have not found them anywhere outside."
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

"Sure I will lead you to the kitchen. Is it alright if I hold on to your shoulder because I'm blind and I don't wanna loss you on the way to the kitchen."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

Lana Looked at Shadowclaw in amusement and offered him his large paw saying "It's not my shoulder but it will have to do, my shoulder might be a bit high for you."
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

" Shadowclaw smiled at Lana. Yes that will just find I dodn't know you were so tall. Starts to walk with Lana and while walking Shadowclaw feels his way around. I know every stone in this abbey he said to Lana. Not much more to walk I can smell the food ask we speak. Walks into the kitchen here we are just like you ask."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

"Oh, hello Shadowclaw, Lana! Lana, welcome to the Redwall Abbey Kitchens!" The Abbess said, beaming under a rather floury face.

Captain Snowfire

"Thank you Shadowclaw." Lana said as he marveled at the extraordinary smells coming from the kitchens, his eyes roamed from dish to dish as the tantalizing aromas tickled his nose, making his mouth water.
Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 18, 2014, 08:17:16 PM
"Oh, hello Shadowclaw, Lana! Lana, welcome to the Redwall Abbey Kitchens!"

"It's not a kitchen, it's a piece of heaven! A masterpiece of art!" Lana exclaimed as he gazed in awe at the kitchens.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

"Aye, Shadowclaw! Only the best. Lana, try this!" Lavender smiled as she watched Lana's expression. She pinched off a piece of the dough she had kneaded and was now forming into the proper shape, and handed it to him. "Oatmeal scone dough tastes wonderful uncooked or cooked. Would you like to help me place the scones on a pan, to place in one of the ovens?"

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine continued on, following Tango and Enthal. She hoped they'd find Sie soon; she was a bit worried about him thanks to the latest evidence Enthal had found, and she also really wanted to get back to Redwall.

OOC: So, we're gonna run into some vermin soon, right? (Poor Tango, here we are plotting her demise... :P  :-\)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yup.I wish Rachel would get on....

Captain Snowfire

OOC: I'm with you guys, I want to see what she has in mind for how I'm going to capture one of her vermin. I have most of my plan together but that involves her permission. ;D

BIC: Lana took the dough offered to him and popped it into his mouth, a huge grin spread across his face as he tasted the dough. "Marvelous! Wonderful! I'll gladly help you out lady!" Lana took a place next too the Abbess and waited for her instructions as his mouth watered from his sample of the dough.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

"Shadowclaw then smiles at his new found friend. I'm glad you enjoy them they were always one of my favorites."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES