Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Solarflare is in the Return to Noonvale, Shadowclaw is in the Autumn Harvest part 2. Just so you know Iamthatis.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

OOC: Sorry about that feelin bit under the weather so I'm not all together Wot Wot.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 19, 2014, 09:16:25 PM
OOC: Yup.I wish Rachel would get on....
OOC: So sorry, my dad had the internet connector yesterday, he had to get some work done before he went away. (He's gone to Australia on a business tripe  :'()  But, I'm here now!

BIC: Tango hobbled along behind the others. Although her foot paned her, she didn't want to cause any fuss.
----------
Fretka swore, and Nazwa helped him up. "Well at least it wasn't your head." 
Ruse was panicking, she'd been knocked over, and she didn't know what was going on. 

Cornflower MM

"Shape it so that it's about this size and shape, then put it onto the pan about tyhis far away from the others. See?" Abbess Lavender instructed, showing him a little ball, which she squished, so that it was flat, and patted. "They'll get bigger, but you still have to be careful about getting them too small."

Iamthatis

" Shadowclaw then said to the Abbess. Sorry I can't be much of a help to you Abbess. Wish there was something for me to help you with."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

"Well, Shadowclaw, you could always help stir things, or put these on the tray. I'm sure there's something you could do. Friar Quimble, is there anything that Shadowclaw could do?
Friar Quimble came over, and said, "I have salads that need mixing and tossing for today's lunch. Perhaps you'd like to help?"

Iamthatis

" Shadowclaw then smiled at his friend. I would love to mix the salad after all that is my favorite. I bet I end up eating most of it everytime that we have it."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

"Good! Now, it's just over here..." Quimble said, taking hold os Shadowclaw's shoulder.

Captain Snowfire

Lana picked up a small pawful of the dough, (His small is their large) and rolled it into a ball before placing it on the tray and with great anticipation, squished the dough beneath his large paw. When he picked up his paw he saw that he had squished not only his bit of dough but two others, which were, needless to say flatter than a pancake. "Oops!" Lana mumbled. "Sorry." Lana then tried to push the dough back into it's original shape, but failed miserably.

As Fourfang was sneaking back to the area where she had fired her arrow she heard what sounded like a ferret talking, (Just so you know, she does not know much of the difference between vermin voices. Whether it's a fox or a weasel.)

Quote from: rachel25 on March 20, 2014, 05:32:48 PM
"Well at least it wasn't your head." 

Slowing her pace she wielded her bow and slowly and carefully drew an arrow from her quiver and nocked it to her bow and waited her the vermin to make their move.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

" Shadowclaw then smiled at his friend. Thank for showing me the way Quimble. I wish all creatures would be as kind and gentle as you are."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

OOC: It was Quimble, Iamthatis.

BIC: Lavender smiled, and picked up one of the squished sconesa, and rolled it back into shape, and patted it, so that it was irght again, and did the other one, then said, "You're learning. Next time, maybe not such a heavy pat." She then took the dough oiiut of Lana's paw, re-shaped it, and took his paw and patted it. "Like that, see?"

Iamthatis

"Shadowclaw then started to mix the salad for Quimble. This is kinda fun I should help you more ofter."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

"And I would value the help." Quiomble replied, smiling and placing some more lettuce near Shadowclaw.

Captain Snowfire

Lana took more dough and rolled it into a ball and ever so gently placed it on the tray and patted it as though he were patting the worlds most delicate flower. Nodding with satisfaction for his handiwork, Lana proceeded to fill the tray with the scone dough. "Right, that's full. Where do we put the full tray?".
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

" Well then it looks like you can count me in. This is going to be so much fun."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES