News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Since there is no real reason for my warrior Kitty to be left alive, Mizz Corn. With your permission, I'd like to arrange an accident to happen to her.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Givanell

OOC: I do apologize for my long past required attendance as I was made to make an emergency trip to France to visit my Grandmother who had unfortunately caught Pneumonia. And I am well beyond pleased to announce that she is in good health!  :)

BIC: Major Stagvulle accompanied Aoi to the Main Abbey building where he rambled on over his past companions and assignments to no end, as he walked extremely slowly. "I say, I simply must tell you about the time when I was a forward Scout!" the Major rambled on.
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

rachel25

OOC: Corn, Jukka, can I just jump us to the Meeting Hall?

Cornflower MM

OOC: Can I not take a break? Even if the reak was rather unwanted? Alright, @Snow: She's your charrie....You don't need my permission there!  So, sure! Go right ahead.
@Rach: Fine with me!
@Givanell: I'm glad she's alright! In this case, no apology needed.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: I'm fine with it, Rach. (Sorry I've been gone for so long. My parents thought my sisters and I should take a break from the forum. :P)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

OOC: Ok. (I feel special. My parents encourage me to be on here. In fact my joining was my mum's idea.  :)) Hope you guys don't mind if I PP your characters a tiny bit.

BIC: They four badgers all walked into the Meeting Hall, and took seat in the front row. They were closely followed by Enthal, and the Abbey Sister. (forgotten her name, sorry)

Cornflower MM

OOC: No biggie!
You ARE special!

BIC: Enthal looked around as she sat down, not recognizing anyone. Which really wasn't a surprise.

rachel25

Everybody in the Hall was whispering to each other. Then Rose took a deep breath, and stood up, and walked to the front of the room. She turned to face everybody, and began speaking. "Hello everyone. I'm sure your all wondering why I called this meeting. It is because we have some visitors," She gestured to Enthal, and the Abbey Sister, "Who would like to speak to you."

Cornflower MM

Enthal gulped, and stood up, and walked over to Rose. "Hello. My name is Enthal, and I'm the Redwall Abbey Warrior. Um, I'd like to warn you that there's a vermin horde in the next valley over. If you like, you may come to Redwall. " She said, somewhat weakly. She glanced at Rose for a moment.

rachel25

People began panicking in the crowd, and began asking questions, "Are the vermin coming here?"
"Will they hurt us?"
"What's Redwall Abbey?"
"What about our homes here?"

Cornflower MM

Enathl gulped, and called, "QUIET!" They hushed, and Enthal continued, her voice stronger. "I don't know if they are coming here. If they are, it's best if you're not here. Homes can be rebuilt - But deaths cannot be repaired. Redwall Abbey is a place of peace, prosperity, and happiness. If you come back with me, you will be safe. You may always come back when the danger is over. You may want to stay. Either choice is fine." She said, then paused, waiting for the crowd to say something, anything.

rachel25

Everyone looked at each other, then began shouting again, "How can we trust this stranger?"
"Yes, she might be trying to trick us so she can steal us blind!"
"Don't be so rude! She's come to help!"
"Well how'd you know that!"

Cornflower MM

Enthal looked at the crowd, and took back her wish that they'sd say something, anything. She looked to Rose for reassurance.

rachel25

"ENOUGH!" Rose barked, and the room shuddered to silence. "These good people have come to warn, and help us. I for one am ready to trust them! That is why I'm going to pack, and get my family ready to leave immediately."
Rose then strode over to Bluebell, Harin, and Sie, and said to them confidently, "Lets get ready to go. Come on Sie, you can help."

Cornflower MM

Enathl decided she'd said enough, and hurried towards Ambrosine and the badgers. "Um, we';ll be waiting on the hill, okay?" She told them, then went over tyo Ambrosine.