News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Post here, and I (Corny) give you a fancy outfit! :D

Started by Cornflower MM, May 26, 2014, 05:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

May I go again?  Now that it's summer, or it nearly is, I'd love to wear overall shorts.  They can be with any tank or tee, but I don't wear black or purple, ever.  And may I have a cute and subtle hair accessory, like a headband or flower?  Thanks, Corny!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Mhera on June 16, 2015, 06:19:36 AM
Thanks Corn :D Though to be honest there's only one thing in that picture I'd actually wear :P

Oops; sorry. Would you like me to try again?

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 16, 2015, 06:14:25 AM
  YASS THE THIRD ONE IN THE SECOND PICTURE.  I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT IT'S A GUY, THAT OUTFIT IS TOTALLY AWESOME.  (The middle one in the second picture would be my second choice of attire because awesome hood.)  11/10!  :D

Hmm, could I maybe have an outfit for one of my characters (Eren)?  Something masculine; maybe hipster and/or fish-related?

Haha, glad you liked it!

Banny!

And the tank!:

Sorry if it's too dark, but why, a tank is a tank, right? :P
[close]

Rainy! Or Eren-y! :P

Like it? Besides that hairdo, anyways? Oh, right, fish related. On it!

Okay, not exactly hipster. But at least it kinda matches his sweater!
[close]

Mhera

Rainshadow

Those are awesome!  Lol, thinking about it right now, Eren has a very weird sense of style.  He could be wearing extreme hipster getup one day, then the next he's out and about in a trashy T-shirt and pajama pants.  :P  Either way, both of those would look very good on him.  ;D

Weird request, but I was just thinking about a drawing I saw about a billion years ago that was a "hipster wizard with his bunny familiar".  I was wondering if you could find me something that's hipster wizard/mage?  Maybe something with a scarf?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Huh, I'd forgotten about this. Sure. Rain, you still want hipster wizard/mage with a scarf?

Sagey!

With these:

[close]

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Perifaen

Could you make me a cute outfit that you think I would like?
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Hickory

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 14, 2015, 01:32:46 AM
Huh, I'd forgotten about this. Sure. Rain, you still want hipster wizard/mage with a scarf?

Sagey!

With these:

[close]
I actually don't own a single pair of jeans.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Can I have something? Nothing girly. Ever. Maybe jeans, a leather jacket, and leather biker boots or something like that. I don't have a leather jacket anymore, but I want one  :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

rachel25

Just give me whatever you think I'd wear. Choose carefully young Skywalker.

Lady Ashenwyte

I'll have a nice darker coloured deel please, maybe with a cloak?
(And please do search them up seperately)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg