News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall outfitters (We are back)

Started by Faiyloe, May 28, 2014, 03:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Me and Blue are back and we are going to be working on our girls summer line.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BlueRose

Yup! And the work we do is absolutely Fabulous!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Faiyloe

I guess we can work on a Boys summer line while we are at it... Don't get to carried away Rose. (I need to start calling you Rose on here. Things could get confusing.

BlueRose

Haha. I won't get too carried away...

The Skarzs

That. . . still doesn't bode well. At all.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Lets see it is summer so what should we do... we already did formal lets go with a bit more casual. For both girls and boys.

The Skarzs

If you give me a tie. . . I will hang myself with it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Well, not very casual. Maybe a cross between the two?

(I recently thought of a really cute outfit for girls, and it's not really casual... It's more like a... Casual cocktail outfit?)

Faiyloe

Cool You can Draw the girls outfits I'll Draw the boys.  ;D Tell me bout this dress.

Cornflower MM

Hmm....I'll be a victim! :P But, please, I don't like shorty-shorts. You know, the REALLY short that barely cover? Ugh! And I'm not a big fan of tank top/camis either. Just so ya know. ;)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, nae ziz again. Cannae ye tva come up viz zummat ozer zan drezzin' uz up in ridiculouz clozez loike zuitez an' vot nae? Loike pokin' Skarzs for example...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

You would think that you liked getting dressed up... Your just asking for it.

And Corn. Don't worry I am big on modesty. No denim diapers... What? that is what they look like. 

The Skarzs

Ha ha! 'Denim diapers'. That's a funny way to describe them! (Quite accurate, though)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.