News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The OITBs are going missing!

Started by Faiyloe, July 31, 2014, 12:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

My OITB's (Overly Imprisoned Teddy Bears) Are going missing! For those of you who don't know what OITBs are, they are my minions and they do as I command. Imprisoned teddy bears can be quite viscous. Any way that is besides the point they are slowly disappearing with out a trace. I now have 30 less than I used to and the number is slowly increasing! HELP!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

They sound tasty; time for a troll get together/barbeque!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Skar! Be nive! Here's the key to my barracks o LLBEs.  Go munch on them.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

!Another five are missing just to day!  I sent out a search party of OTIBs to look for them but they haven't returned yet either so make that 10...

Russa Nodrey

Terror-frying!!!!!! Anything I can do to help?
Freddy

Faiyloe

... I have a seeking suspicion that it is Corns fault...  >:( She keeps stealing my stuff.

Russa Nodrey

*Hits a button on watch and hologram thingy appears above it* Hmm...I'm tracking her into an abandoned power plant. What do ya think, should we go after her?
Freddy

Lady Amber

I know I'm going! *Puts on cool sunglasses* 8)

Faiyloe

Is that even a question? Of course we go after her. This is a matter of honer! *Gears up with rubber bands for ammunition (I am actually a very good shot in RL), My Frying pan and Rapier,*

Lady Amber

*Gets backpack and starts putting things in it, including rope (in case we have to tie Corn up) binoculars, and snacks* *Tucks a dirk in my belt* Alright, I'm ready to go! *Sets off for the power plant*

Cornflower MM

HEY! Would anyone like to know that, contrary to poular opinion, I'm not the one taking your OITBs? And, why are you tracking my dirty l;aundery?

Faiyloe

Why is your dirty laundry in a power plant!?