News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

VIVA LA REVOLUTION

Started by Jetthebinturong, August 19, 2014, 04:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 19, 2014, 08:20:46 PM
Uh, I'm going to stay out of tghis, if you don't mind. *Runs screaming*
COrny, you must help us defend Gryph!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Are the CBICs against anarchy? Which is surely what this revolution (if it's allowed to succeed) will cause.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Not anarchy. A new government, a council of representatives rather than this tyrannical monarchy.

Delthion

I am thinking that if we allow this revolution to succeed; the forum will surely follow France and its abysmal history.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

I am thinking that you should EAT PSIONIC DAGGERS FOR YOUR INSOLENCE! *Throws psionic daggers at Oracle*

Delthion

*Whirls spear over head once and brings down and across; deflecting the daggers.*

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on August 19, 2014, 08:31:00 PM
*Shadowhound chases after Corny and stops her and implores with its best sad puppy eyes.*

Oh, and by the way: Speckles can make a better puppy face than that. And she has a beak, for heaven's sake!

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Delthion on August 19, 2014, 10:30:47 PM
Are the CBICs against anarchy? Which is surely what this revolution (if it's allowed to succeed) will cause.
Not sure really. I am Pro-James Gryphon though.

Delthion

Then we must unite to crush these insolent rebels!

Mister Cheese

Quote from: Delthion on August 20, 2014, 02:52:40 AM
Oui, oui, je suis un garçon!
(Only phrase of French I know and it translates to I am a boy lol)

The Mask

YES YES! I SHALL HELP KILL THE KING!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Tam and Martin

NO!

DO NOT KILL GRYPH! HE CAN MODIFY YOUR POSTS AND DELETE THEM!

Rusvul

He misuses his power to suppress the lands! He must be torn down, replaced!

(Jk, of course. James, you're a good mod. But it's fun to attack you. Goes for anything I say here, really... >:D)

Tam and Martin

Always fun to tke over something  ::)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Mister Cheese on August 20, 2014, 05:30:57 AM
Quote from: Delthion on August 20, 2014, 02:52:40 AM
Oui, oui, je suis un garçon!
(Only phrase of French I know and it translates to I am a boy lol)

Actually 'Oui' means yes. And you could try Google Translate. ;)