News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Here be dragons

Started by rachel25, August 30, 2014, 05:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Quote from: Izeroth on September 02, 2014, 02:02:11 AM
Darnit, should have hired some Romans. They know how to use a ballistae better than anyone.

*retreats to fireproof castle, where he begins furiously searching through documents*

Bob's anti-dragon spray, 100% guaranteed or your silver back!

That... should work.
*starts smashing fireproof castle to pieces*
That spray won't work on me! I'm part dragon!

Izeroth

*hides in dragon-proof cavern, which is surrounded by 50 feet thick bedrock walls.*

You think you've defeated me, yes, but I still have one last resort!

*points to a container*

In this crate are dragon eggs! I shall destroy them all if you do not leave!

Rainshadow

*Gasps in horror*  *Dragons gasp in horror*  You wouldn't DARE.  *Spritz continues floating on the breeze*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jetthebinturong

*Teleports into the cave and gathers magical energy in hands* Give me the dragon eggs and I'll let you go, if not I'll kill you

*Outside the cave* Pruzah tolro ultimatum waan alun Zu'u hon gein
Vrah
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Wylder Treejumper

That's it. No more Mr. Nice Wizard!

*pulls out magic wand*

*Crate with dragon eggs teleports to the ground in front of me*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

*Dragons swarm around crate*  *Dragons chirp excitedly, wondering what kind of dragons are held within*  Oh dear, I do believe it's gonna take me awhile to get all them away from that crate.  Oh well, I guess it has a bit of protection right now!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

Just a sec, I'll give it some more.

*Enacts magic spells*

Now it's protected from magic and unreachable by any who wish them harm.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Jetthebinturong

Tol los paak, Zu'u laan graag jor fund krii mok
Sosahlos gahrk los ni hi Lotlokdrog?
Hi tinvaak dovahzul?
Drey ni zent tol. Geh Zu'u los

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Rainshadow

*Whispers*  Use this.  It'll help to understand him.

Jetthebinturong

Lokluvvokun gaav til us zey  :-\

Rainshadow

I like that name.  Lokluvvoken.  Haha, my name in the dragon tongue is Sky Tear Shadow.  Funny.  :P  *Blackwing dragon squawks*  Shut up, Feathers.  I'm not gonna call you Vedneluft.  *Blackwing dragon growls*  Not gonna happen.

Jetthebinturong

Ris ginun ko nix Lokluv ahrk vokun ;)

Rainshadow

*Dragons snicker*  SHUT UP.  *Dragons hurriedly shut up*  *Spritz continues floating on the breeze*