News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Manga/Anime

Started by Maudie, November 29, 2014, 06:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria_Wildlough

I've only seen Naruto. My parents don't like anime or manga

SilentSam

Quote from: Luther of Redwall on November 30, 2014, 12:53:14 AM
I'm looking for an anime that's not extremely violent or immoral, any suggestions?
^
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Tiria_Wildlough

I don't think there are any! that's like all there about  :o :-X

Jetthebinturong

Ouran High School Host Club?
Free!?
Hyouka?
Hetalia?
Basically any high school comedy anime?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Tiria_Wildlough on November 06, 2015, 08:38:34 PM

That's a stereotype. There are many good anime without violence or immoral things.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Tiria_Wildlough

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on November 07, 2015, 03:13:12 AM

That's a stereotype. There are many good anime without violence or immoral things.

okayy....

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Tiria_Wildlough on November 07, 2015, 03:17:12 AM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on November 07, 2015, 03:13:12 AM

okayy....

Kemono no Souja Erin is a perfect example of this.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Jetthebinturong

I might have to add that to my list. *Sighs and looks at list of roughly a hundred anime*

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 07, 2015, 03:27:47 AM
I might have to add that to my list. *Sighs and looks at list of roughly a hundred anime*

It's really good.

Lady Ashenwyte

Bump.

Kuroshitsuji is a far different animal than I expected.

Banya

:D Thoughts??  (In spoilers, for Jet's sake?)

Banya

*DP*

Has anyone else seen Attack on Titan?  How about Code Geass?  The latter was great.  I didn't go as I expected, and I enjoyed that.
As for AoT, I understand now why it's so popular.  It's action-packed from the start, kept me guessing, and offers a great plot with awesome characters.  I can watch it again and again.  It's one of the few animes I've seen that has forced me to read the manga, just out of fascination with the story.  In short, it's wonderful.

Jetthebinturong

I've seen AoT. I don't remember it too well. And I'll watch Code Geass after I finish Hellsing Ultimate.

Has anyone ever seen Howl's Moving Castle? If so, can you tell me what all the hype is about because I was really disappointed by the film as it was completely nonsensical and stupid with a bunch of loose ends left untied and the ending is a total mess. The book, on the other hand, is great.

Banya

I love both the book and film.  The book is better, naturally.

My brother got the first two volumes of the Death Note manga for Christmas.  He's already read them, but our mom didn't know that, so she thought it'd be something he'd like.  I'm jealous because while my brother thought Death Note is okay, it's my very favourite.  I even have the two novels and I've seen the live action film and TV miniseries.  At least he's promised to let me borrow the manga.

My bro got me some Black Butler merchandise.  We laughed our heads off as I showed it to our parents, telling them to ignore the pentagram and the demon (Sebastian).

Aimless Gallivanter

*crashes through the door* I heard there was an anime/manga thread. I hope I'm not too late to the party?
Ive read a good number of manga/watched quite a few anime, and always on the hunt for more good ones.
some of my faves are: FMA, Baccano!, Bakuman, Noragami, SOA.....
(if no one feels like reviving this thread, I'm down to talk about this in my ask thread. Ask me about anime or manga!!)
im gay!!!!!!