What do you think happened when you joined this forum?

Started by Tiria Wildlough, August 22, 2011, 02:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

That's why I've never trusted cultists. They always seem ready to sacrifice and murder one another...

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

I wouldn't generalize cults like that, for all you know there could be a cult that worships fluffy unicorns in a tent. I mean, the WBC are a cult and, while they are scary, I don't think they've sacrificed or murdered anyone just yet

Quote from: Delthion on January 03, 2015, 03:34:18 PM
Wow, lots of death and pain.

Not really, only the tortured hellscholar bit had anything to do with pain or death
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

I never said I was one of them, it was just a momentous occasion because I am a being of immense power, near-limitless knowledge and mind-boggling charisma
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rusvul

I'm not sure you could generalize cults as being all evil... But, to be fair, I've never actually run into a good cult in any game I've ever played. Unless you count a druidic circle as a cult.

When I joined I made a fool of myself. Then I went AFK for years, came back, and was actually smart.

Lady Amber

Maudie

When I clicked the "Register" button, everyone mysteriously became happy. And hyper. And they all started dancing around.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Hickory

When I joined, everyonne felt the urge to bow down to Me, Gruven Zann TAGGERUNG!!!!!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Hickory

Yes but the quote I used is the best one I know of,, even though I loath Gruven.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Norham Waterpaw

*facedesk*

When I joined, there was mourning, and sadness. Then I made an art thread, and everything got worse.  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

When I joined, all of the members groaned simultaneously.  A new insane member had come; one who would torment the members for as long as she lived.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!