News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

I win because none of that happened to me.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

I win because I wanna eat something but I don't wanna get up to go eat something.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

I win because I'm too lazy to brush my teeth.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

I win because I'm not a mod.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 04, 2015, 02:42:06 AM
  Oh, thanks!  Totally didn't notice my mistake there.  :P

No prob; I'm always happy to help.  :)

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

James Gryphon

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 04, 2015, 03:55:50 AM
I never win ANY games. That's so not okay. :'( :'( :'( :'(
All I can say is that if you're playing with me, you'll get used to it.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 04, 2015, 12:57:33 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 04, 2015, 03:55:50 AM
I never win ANY games. That's so not okay. :'( :'( :'( :'(
It's okay, we all know that Ashenwyte always wins.

Thank you!  ;D
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar