News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

is peach a citrus

Started by rakkety tam, August 24, 2011, 04:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is peach a citrus

of course it is
what your crazy no it isnt

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Delthion

Only if it is opposite day does Peanut Butter smell good.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Delthion

Ashleg

Delthion

Yes I am wrong. Since it is most certainly not opposite day!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 17, 2017, 04:03:25 AM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on August 17, 2017, 03:59:51 AM
I've never had Peanut Butter ;D
Aren't you allergic?

Quote from: Delthion on August 17, 2017, 03:49:58 AM
There are few things more nauseating than the smell of Peanut Butter.
It is pretty overpowering, isn't it?

Nah, my sister is though

Delthion

USE PERIODS, OR EXCLAMATION MARKS!!! SOMETHING THAT SHOWS THAT YOUR SENTENCE HAS ENDED SO THAT WE ARE NOT ALL HELD IN SUSPENSE!!!! ;D

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! ;D

Rosie Willowwater

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zink ve may 'ave found zummat zat annoyz Delthion...

On ze zubject o' Peanut Butter, Ah loike Peanut Butter Und Pickle Zandvichez!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater

@Delthion   bro

That actually sounds delicious.  ^-^

Lady Amber