Main Menu

is peach a citrus

Started by rakkety tam, August 24, 2011, 04:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is peach a citrus

of course it is
what your crazy no it isnt

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

That's a square with rounded corners.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Ashleg

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

GUYS I FIGURED OUT WHY GUESTS VIEW THIS TOPIC ALL THE TIME!!!

Delthion

I ALREADY MENTIONED THAT! ;D

Quote from: Delthion on August 14, 2017, 10:46:01 PM
That's weird, when I search it it actually has James' response in a box at the very top of the page! Not in the usual search result manner, but more like when you search the meaning of a word it has the definition in a box. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Yeah but we weren't cited as a source back then! Were we?

Delthion

Rosie Willowwater

*Whispers* I found that out first.

Cornflower MM

. . . . . Oh. Sorry to steal your thunder, Del. :P @Ro: ? :P

The Skarzs

Whoever serached for the answer on Google found it out first.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.