News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

is peach a citrus

Started by rakkety tam, August 24, 2011, 04:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is peach a citrus

of course it is
what your crazy no it isnt

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

You can never trust google ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

You can look it up yourself if you want ;D

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on August 09, 2017, 10:54:04 PM
You can look it up yourself if you want ;D
I did. And I'm slightly disappointed. XD
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Did it not show up for you? :P

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

I have pity on those poor souls who search that. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

NO! NONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! BAD GOOGLE! STUPID GOOGLE! PEACHES AREN'T CITRUSES!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Delthion

The first result is this James' post in this thread! ;D

Cornflower MM

I just searched "is peach a citrus" which restored my faith in Google. I also didn't see anything from James :P