News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

is peach a citrus

Started by rakkety tam, August 24, 2011, 04:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is peach a citrus

of course it is
what your crazy no it isnt

Delthion

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on December 02, 2018, 01:14:54 AM
*Whispers* I found that out first.

TRIAL BY COMBAT!

* Delthion throws forty-thousand baguettes at Rosie's face.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

*Swallows them all whole*

The Skarzs

Are. . . Are you feeling alright?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

Not a citrus. citruses include the following:
lemon
lime
orange
grapefruit
and other such things that have a pulpy sort of inside and have a thick protective skin
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: The Witessss on January 12, 2019, 11:42:52 PM
Not a citrus. citruses include the following:
lemon
lime
orange
grapefruit
and other such things that have a pulpy sort of inside and have a thick protective skin

...so I'm a citrus? ;D

Ooh! This reminds me, now that we have a new member, we have a new shipee! HAHAHAHAHA!!! >:D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

She's just a child, leave her alone.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Ah...I thought she was a he. ;D

The Witessss

Not a child, not full grown, I get the best of both worlds! 8) But, yes. I am a girl. There I a little symbol under your avatar that is pink or blue. mine is pink!

*dark muttering*
Out of couriosity, if I'm a child, then you must be in your 20's. When you were 12 I'm sure you didn't consider your self a baby. I change diapers, clean the house, wash the dishes, and still find time to come and talk to you guys!! But this is truly entertaining.

What is a "shipee"?

The Skarzs

Anyone younger than me is a child.

And you don't want to know what a shipee is.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Although you'll soon find out. >:D

The Witessss

Never mind, I don't want to know what it is!

The Skarzs

We cannot stop him. We can only pray he stops.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

Cornflower MM

*Pats on head* It'll be okay.