News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by The Mask, December 24, 2014, 11:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Merry Christmas everybody! (in my best Daren Streblow impersonation)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

Delthion

Christmas in negative 1 hours and 18 minutes...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Cornflower MM

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!! :)

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Christmas in T+00:10:33:~~

SilentSam

Merry Christmas!! Posting this on my new chromebook.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rusvul

Posting from my new desktop, on which I will shortly download WILDSTARRR!

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to play Wildstar? I never could, because my computer was a bad laptop with a terrible graphics card. Now I can (probably) run it on max settings. It'll be amazing!

Once it downloads.

800KBPS. Not a good download speed for a 30-gig game.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

James Gryphon

There was once a time when it took a whole day to download 80 megs, so I have some inkling what long download times are like. Downloading 30 gig files is a new-tech thing -- counting dropped connections, it would've taken forever to download something that size in the 90s or early 2000s, even if you had enough hard drive space to store it.

Picked up a couple of new games this morning -- Game Dev Tycoon, and Civ IV with all the expansions. Still might get a few more games or things in the next few days; it's my birthday tomorrow, and there's still Christmas budget to spare.
« Subject to editing »