News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by The Mask, December 24, 2014, 11:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

I got a Barnes and Noble gift card, a note book, amazon gift card and the CD "All Things Bright and Beautiful".
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rusvul

Quote from: Mask on December 26, 2014, 09:54:58 PM
I (virtually) got a music player from Corny! Yay!

"The best gifts are not the fancy expensive ones. They are the ones from the heart of the giver."-I don't remember who said that. Probably me.
Correction: The best gifts are the ones that are both, and extremely useful because of it.

(IE my desktop. :DDDDDD)

Dannflower Reguba

Merry Christmas everybody! (in full Daren Streblow impersonation of course)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 27, 2014, 05:39:26 AM
Quote from: Mask on December 26, 2014, 09:54:58 PM
I (virtually) got a music player from Corny! Yay!

"The best gifts are not the fancy expensive ones. They are the ones from the heart of the giver."-I don't remember who said that. Probably me.
Correction: The best gifts are the ones that are both, and extremely useful because of it.

(IE my desktop. :DDDDDD)
IE My super fancy diamond hone knife sharpener. *Waggles eyebrows.* Shaving sharp in three minutes. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

You shave with a knife sharpener?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lutra

Merry (belated) Christmas from my family to all of yours.  Goodwill to all. :)  Looks like everyone is pleased with how the holiday turned out.  Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

~Utterly Awesome Mod Lutra :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Lady Ashenwyte

Merry belated christmas everyone! I'm getting my late present tomorrow, a PAB cup. Well, my family does not celebrate christmas, so yeah.  :-\

- Lord_Ashenwyte.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 26, 2014, 06:35:39 PM
Well, I didn't get my colored pencils, and my new lyrical soes are too small, but I got this awesome shirt that says 'Now Watch Me Dance' and a 3-D puzzle! And Howl's Moving Castle (Both book and movir!!!) Plus some other cool stuffs. But those are my favorites. :)

Okay, the movie is NOTHING like the book. Do I care? No. I have plans to watch it on my laptop today!

Quote from: Lutra on December 27, 2014, 01:39:04 PM
Merry (belated) Christmas from my family to all of yours.  Goodwill to all. :)  Looks like everyone is pleased with how the holiday turned out.  Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

~Utterly Awesome Mod Lutra :)

Hi Lutra! *Hugs*

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 27, 2014, 04:09:38 AM
I got a Barnes and Noble gift card, a note book, amazon gift card and the CD "All Things Bright and Beautiful".
*Is wishing she also had a notebook*

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on December 27, 2014, 02:07:14 PM
Merry belated christmas everyone! I'm getting my late present tomorrow, a PAB cup. Well, my family does not celebrate christmas, so yeah.  :-\

- Lord_Ashenwyte.
My family doesn't celebrate Christmas either. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 27, 2014, 03:21:37 PM
Well, I didn't get my colored pencils, and my new lyrical soes are too small, but I got this awesome shirt that says 'Now Watch Me Dance' and a 3-D puzzle! And Howl's Moving Castle (Both book and movir!!!) Plus some other cool stuffs. But those are my favorites. :)

Okay, the movie is NOTHING like the book. Do I care? No. I have plans to watch it on my laptop today!

I got the book for Christmas too, did you know there are two other books? They're called The Castle in the Air and House of Many Ways.

I got lots of books that were the first in series so that if I don't like them I'm not going to have a bunch of sequels that I won't read lying around. Well, I got all of the Kane Chronicles and Heroes of Olympus books but I know I'm going to love those.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 27, 2014, 04:20:29 PM

- Lord_Ashenwyte.
WOT?! Okay then. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 27, 2014, 06:35:26 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 27, 2014, 04:20:29 PM

- Lord_Ashenwyte.
WOT?! Okay then. . .
I thought you knew that...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 27, 2014, 05:29:10 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 27, 2014, 03:21:37 PM

I got the book for Christmas too, did you know there are two other books? They're called The Castle in the Air and House of Many Ways.

I got lots of books that were the first in series so that if I don't like them I'm not going to have a bunch of sequels that I won't read lying around. Well, I got all of the Kane Chronicles and Heroes of Olympus books but I know I'm going to love those.

I knew about House of Many Ways, and got it also, but I didn't know about The Castle In The Air! Hmm, my birthday's in about four months. . . . . >:D