Started by Søren, December 29, 2014, 04:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did you like the party?

Yes
No
Sorta

Søren

Ok, here's my idea.
Sense BlueRose has been a genius and decided to start a forum prom, why not do a costume party? Wouldn't hurt, would it? And who needs excuses to dress up their profiles as they're favorite costume? Now, this probably would have to happen after the Forum Prom. Anyone think it's a good idea?

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 29, 2014, 04:55:24 AM
Ok, here's my idea.
Sense BlueRose has been a genius and decided to start a forum prom, why not do a costume party? Wouldn't hurt, would it? And who needs excuses to dress up they're profiles as they're favorite costume? Now, this probably would have to happen after the Forum Prom. Anyone think it's a good idea?

Yes please, I would love to do that.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

We just did that for Halloween...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Cornflower MM

Ok, here's my idea.
Sense BlueRose has been a genius and decided to start a forum prom, why not do a costume party? Wouldn't hurt, would it? And who needs excuses to dress up they're profiles as they're favorite costume? Now, this probably would have to happen after the Forum Prom. Anyone think it's a good idea?

Oh, why not? It was fun. Also, in this case it would be 'their.'

Søren

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 29, 2014, 03:36:45 PM
Ok, here's my idea.

Oh, why not? It was fun. Also, in this case it would be 'their.'
AutoCorrect. :P

Hickory

Love to join, just my profile pic won't upload.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

@Sage: Oh, dear. The profile picture thing is my nemesis. Now, how are you trying to upload it?

Lady Amber

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

Yep, I would love to do it, but mah profile picture won't upload.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Jukka the Sling

How are you trying to upload it?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren