What do you think of the poster above you?!

Started by Trigoma, August 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Del, I think you're an absolutely hilarious LotR/history/Star Trek nerd, but with a serious, logical side that comes out when warranted proving you're not totally insane ;)

(Btw "nerd" is meant as a compliment here ;D)

Luftwaffles

Mhera, you are one of the sweetest persons I know, I like your attitude and I also love your wording. It just feels so honestly nice. You are cool!
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Delthion

Quote from: Mhera on April 16, 2015, 03:45:28 AM
Del, I think you're an absolutely hilarious LotR/history/Star Trek nerd, but with a serious, logical side that comes out when warranted proving you're not totally insane ;)

(Btw "nerd" is meant as a compliment here ;D)

Nerd is always a complement! ;D ;D

Sierra, in the short time you have been here you have been a good friend, rather blunt at times and realistic.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Delthion, I don't know much about you, but you seem like a cool dude.
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Søren

DAB, you've only just arrived, but O can see your gonna be great here. Especially at forum games!

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

Soren, you're cool enough for me to vote for in SFC. (But so are Leatho, Wylder and Rusvul :D)

I'll just leave now. Have a hey-day with that info, y'all.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Mask, you're one of the coolest peeps on the forum (above you are Soren, Skeebop/Skye, Rainshadow and a few others, in order) And yes, Soren, you are the coolest person on the forum.

Luftwaffles

I like your energy man, you are really kind too!

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Quote from: Dibbun Against Bedtime on April 16, 2015, 10:12:37 PM
Mask, you're one of the coolest peeps on the forum (above you are Soren, Skeebop/Skye, Rainshadow and a few others, in order) And yes, Soren, you are the coolest person on the forum.
;D ;D Thanks dude!

@Sierra
You've got some serious experience man. Your older then some of us, but all that you've been through, makes me think that your mentally tough, but still nice.

I'm retired from the forum

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Man, that gif is just too funny. And, I will repeat again, you ARE the coolest dude on the forum (and I know you're a dude because of Guys vs. Girls).

Morgazath

I don't really know you, but I know that you are against bedtime. I remember the caption that's your profile picture.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Luftwaffles

Morgazath

You seem to be very intelligent with computers and technical stuff. (By the way, it's supposed to do that. ;) )
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Luftwaffles