News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What do you think of the poster above you?!

Started by Trigoma, August 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

What do I think about you? Well...I'll say it again:

"I asked God for a flower, and He gave me a flower garden. I asked God for a friend, and He gave me you."

You have, no kidding, the ideal personality. You've been through a lot, and life has been hard, but I know you're going to keep calm and battle on.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Sky, as I've said before: You are hands down the most positive member on the forum, closely followed by Skarzs (Just kidding ;D)

I'm retired from the forum

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dibbun Against Bedtime

The newest of moderators.... of course, but you're also a great dude.
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Mhera

You're just new, period. I've yet to get to know you as well as other members, but so far you seem like a nice guy who will keep the Forum Games board hopping. :)

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Mhera, you are one of the most active and one of the most fun people on the forum.

Delthion

You are quite loud and obnoxious at times. But pretty much like Sam! ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Very humorous, and can always pull himself out of a situation, but can also get into one (In a good way)
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Luftwaffles

Goniff, you are pretty young but really have so mature attitudes, man. You are also a nice kid and it shows.

I love how much time and effort you have put into the Skype thing and on the Minecraft server as well. You, dude, are awesome.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Yo Sierra, you're a cool due. And I know you are a dude because of Guys versus Girls.

Gonff the Mousethief

@Sierra: That warmed me likkle 'art!

Well DAB, I haven't gotten to converse much with you yet, but from your posts, I can tell you have forum quality stuff. A sense of humor you do have, and would make a great pal in The Cellars.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

You are very nice Gonff! Even though you don't think so you are quite complex. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Depth ion, I'm not that eloquent but you are a superb person to be with on the forums.

Rainshadow

I haven't known you for too long, but you seem to be a very fun member, and I enjoy playing games with you.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh Rain. You have been a loyal forum member for quite a while, and now with your position as Mod, you can certainly make a difference and impact far more than you could have before. With your new powers, this forum will be brought to a higher position than before. Trust you I do, and I can sleep well knowing that you and Leatho will do great things here. Your fun, bubbly personality really stiches this place together. Thank You for that, and Thank You for what you will do!

- PoM
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.