What do you think of the poster above you?!

Started by Trigoma, August 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

You are knowledgeable and wise and a bit of a trekkie.

Also, you either want to put: "You are wise and an exciting person!" Or: "You are a wise and exciting person!" Or: "You are wise and exciting, person!" ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Quote from: Mask on January 02, 2015, 03:58:15 AM
Skyblade, the best word I can come up with to describe what I think of you is "sweetheart." Meaning you are sweet and kind and understanding and sensitive, among many other good qualities.

Aww! Thank you, Mask ^.^

Delthion, there is no legitimate reason for someone to not like you. You are more than you think you are.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Russa Nodrey

Without a doubt, you are the kindest person on this forum. :D
Freddy

Skyblade

Without a doubt, you care a lot about others, and it shows :)

Norham Waterpaw

Without a doubt, I keep ending up posting right after Sky. Seriously, it keeps happening.

Without a doubt, Sky likes to help others.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Skyblade

Without a doubt, Norham has a sense of humor but he is also very thoughtful

Without a doubt, we have said "without a doubt" quite a few times.

Mhera

Skyblade is nice.
(Sorry for the lack of creativity, but in order to win "Understatement the Year" one must start trying early.)

Rusvul

Without a doubt, you didn't say without a doubt.

Mhera

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 03, 2015, 05:24:33 AM
Without a doubt, you didn't say without a doubt.

Without a doubt you have said without a doubt twice which is without a doubt two too many without a doubts, and without a doubt this without a doubt madness must without a doubt stop.

The Skarzs

. . .

You have shown much sanity in your short time in the Cellars, so I can commend you on that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Quote from: Mhera on January 03, 2015, 05:22:13 AM
Skyblade is nice.
(Sorry for the lack of creativity, but in order to win "Understatement the Year" one must start trying early.)

Thanks, Mhera :)

You, Skar, are amazing.

Delthion

Without a doubt you are very kind.

And thanks!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Without a doubt, the forum would be less awesome without you

Delthion