News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Amazing outdoors photos

Started by Izeroth, February 03, 2015, 04:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: PluggFiretail on February 06, 2015, 02:57:42 AM

These are some pictures that I took while on vacation last year.
Wow, good job Plugg. What kind of camera did you use?
Another one of mine:

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

Great pictures, Plugg and Sor. I remember thinking at one point that photography must be the easiest art form in the world; I soon proved myself wrong, heh. Keep it up, ya'll.

Lava

Delthion

Quote from: PluggFiretail on February 06, 2015, 04:16:33 AM
Thanks. :) I took them in Clifty Falls State Park in Indiana.

Where is that in Indiana?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

O.O Lava. . . so. . . Beautiful.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Wow, you sure that lava picture (one on the top) isn't photoshopped? That looks so weird!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Izeroth

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on February 06, 2015, 11:58:37 PM
Wow, you sure that lava picture (one on the top) isn't photoshopped? That looks so weird!

Lava really does flow like that. It reminds me of melted candy or caramel.

Izeroth

Quote from: Delthion on February 06, 2015, 09:13:24 PM

According to Indianastateparks.com, it's near Madison. On the subject of Indiana state parks, I highly recommend Spring Mill.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Izeroth on February 07, 2015, 12:19:31 AM
Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on February 06, 2015, 11:58:37 PM

Lava reallyy does flow like that. It reminds me of melted candy or caramel.

Wow, that's really cool. I just wanna... touch it...  :o
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Mhera

Delthion

Quote from: Izeroth on February 07, 2015, 12:23:48 AM
Quote from: Delthion on February 06, 2015, 09:13:24 PM

According to Indianastateparks.com, it's near Madison. On the subject of Indiana state parks, I highly recommend Spring Mill.

Yeah, Spring Mill is very cool, unfortunately the time I was there it was to windy to go in the hot air balloon.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

A fallow deer. (Taken from wikipedia)

The Mask

I don't know why this stupid picture won't work! Anyway, if you can see it, that is Simpson's Gap. About 45 mins away from where I live. About 6 hours away from Ayers Rock/Uluru.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Wow, the lava on that video is weird! And the lava in the picture looks so smooth! :o

Mhera

Mt. Roraima, Venezuela

Turquoise ice on Lake Baikal, Russia