News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

That ___ moment when...

Started by Søren, April 06, 2015, 09:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

That facepalm moment when your friends calls you because he has important news, only to discover the news is of his friend you've never met got a Starbucks card.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

. . . Wut.

That dispassionate moment when you're trying to make Damascus and it just ends up cracking up like a piece of French bread.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

That awesome moment when you realize that you did something that you thought was going to be really tiring, but it wasn't at all.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Jetthebinturong

That annoying moment when you left someone a comment in a thread and they haven't looked at it but you know they're online *cough*Ash*cough*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

That awkward, yet gleeful moment when you realise that everyone in your class knows your crush and you yourself personally told them.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

That disappointing moment when you've been offline for nearly three days and no one notices.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 27, 2015, 03:38:49 PM
I don't usually say people are missing until like three months after they're gone, so you weren't special enough yet.
Welcome back!

The Skarzs

You're putting words into my mouth! ;D

Quote from: Mhera on May 17, 2015, 10:15:36 PM
You weren't special enough yet.
;-;
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Mhera on May 17, 2015, 10:15:36 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on January 27, 2015, 03:38:49 PM
I don't usually say people are missing until like three months after they're gone, so you weren't special enough yet.
Welcome back!
I go absent for about 6 months at a time... ;_;
baby turtle forever

Banya

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 17, 2015, 09:55:43 PM
That disappointing moment when you've been offline for nearly three days and no one notices.
I do that often.  Bet you didn't know that.
Good to see you!

The Mask

That amazing moment when you sit next to your crush and she smiles at you.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

Quote from: The Mask on May 18, 2015, 07:24:02 AM
That amazing moment when you sit next to your crush and she smiles at you.

Cornflower MM

That amazing moment when you go out on stage for bows and you get a standing ovation. . . . . . . .  . . . . . . .   . . (WARNING: Dance geek here! I obsess ver minor hings like that for months!)

The Skarzs

Nice, Corn!

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on May 17, 2015, 10:19:38 PM
I go absent for about 6 months at a time... ;_;
I notice. :P

Quote from: Banya on May 18, 2015, 04:54:36 AM
I do that often.  Bet you didn't know that.
You're correct. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

That OH SNAP moment when your typing a word that starts with the same letters as your crushes foreign last name, and the Quick Type suggest bar has her name and last name as the options and you've typed like one letter and you're there like "Do I really type her name that often?"