News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

That ___ moment when...

Started by Søren, April 06, 2015, 09:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

That heartless moment when the only thing one can say is "deal with it" because it is either inevitable for it to happen or it has already happened.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

That irritating moment when things do not go as planned.

Hickory

That bored moment when no one is on the forums OR someone is but no one posts so you have to wait a long time for any forum-related things to happen. Ugh.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

That annoying moment when ten people are online, and you sit around for an hour watching them do nothing. ::)
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

So instead of doing something you stalk us?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on July 16, 2015, 07:04:06 PM
That bored moment when no one is on the forums OR someone is but no one posts so you have to wait a long time for any forum-related things to happen. Ugh.
Quote from: James Gryphon on July 16, 2015, 07:10:59 PM
That annoying moment when ten people are online, and you sit around for an hour watching them do nothing. ::)

YES. ^^^

That crazy moment when you're thinking seriously about killing off one of your characters.

The Skarzs

That saddening moment when you've killed off a character that you felt so close to . . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

That heartless and amusing moment when you watch someone kill off a character they felt close to.

Jetthebinturong

That ironic moment when Corn complains about her ask thread not getting traffic then doesn't answer questions even though she's been in the board for ages.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 20, 2015, 04:31:56 AM
That ironic moment when Corn complains about her ask thread not getting traffic then doesn't answer questions even though she's been in the board for ages.

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

That awesome moment when the new school you're gonna be going to finds out that you're almost done writing your book, so the person you're talking with goes on and on about how excited the Creative Writing teacher will be to have a real writer in their class.

That awkward moment when you walk into your room and your mom is on your Kindle looking at your history... "just cause she's curious"
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

That "you got to be kidding me" moment when you see a meme that could apply to your crush if put in a stereotypical sense and it makes you rather mad,  and you're like:

I'm retired from the forum

Wot, wot!

@Eul: oh my goodness Eul!!! That is so awesome ;) :D!!!!!!!

@Soren: I'm sorry man, that stinks  :-\

That horrific/unpleasent/life scaring moment when you're  looking for shoes with your mom and she makes you try on high heels and attempt to walk in them*sighs*
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

^ you poor thing.

That cool moment when you're done painting your room black and blue.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Did you punch and kick it a bazillion times?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.